• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

takeoff Jets in parks menu

Started by OhioHawk, March 07, 2013, 07:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OhioHawk

I dont know who to ask, so I thought going to the main airport place, maybe you can help me.

I have a ton of Takeoff jets and other jets in the parks menu, how they got there I have no idea, but they are a pain in my arse.  who make them, and how can i get rid of them?  I went through my plug ins folder, and besides your folders, and AC's I cant find anything saying take off jets.  can someone help me please??

Thanks in Advance...

Diggis

Can you post a pic of the lots when plopped?

WC_EEND

I have a suspicion it may be this he is talking about.
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

OhioHawk

Those were it,  after looking through the link it was it. I am going through everything thats not SCAG or AC and deleting it, unless its a prop pack.    There are still a bunch of military stuff there, scattered through the whole game itself. that I will have to search down and get rid of. a few 787's are still in the parks menu.  that i will have to look for, and delete.

I am guessing that somehow after transferring some of the stuff I had on a backup copy of the game before windows 7 decided to crash on me, it go into the mix of new fresh game.  God I hate it when ppl dont follow a standard of putting things where they are suppose to go in the game. 

Thank you WC_EEND for the help.