• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW NAM 31 and Above Night Lights

Started by ssquicci, December 28, 2013, 03:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssquicci

I would love to have a mod that would put lights along RHW that is compatible with NAM 31 and above.  I had a mod that worked until I upgraded to the most recent NAM.  I have searched, but have not been able to find on that works now. 

eggman121

The IIDs changed with the p57 backend change. Shouldn't be too hard to update it. I will investigate it when I finish work.

That is if someone else has not beat me to fixing it. I think I know what mod you mean.

-eggman121

ssquicci

Thanks for taking time to look into this.  I would have said t.y. sooner, but have been unable to check back in during the last few days.

eggman121

Try this T21 exemplar and put it in your plugins folder. It is a bit temperamental since it is conflicting with the RHW Barriers mod so you may have to click a few times for the props to appear as you desire. Make sure you have the original files Xyloxadoria used for his original Light mod. If not they can be found on the stex.

hope this helps

-eggman121

ssquicci

This is great, thank you.  My area is currently under a blizzard warning, so I am hoping to get snowed out of work tomorrow and have time to load this in. Keeping my fingers crossed for a SC4 snow day.

Thanks again.