• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

PosterBoy Productions Lot Thread

Started by Pat, March 20, 2014, 09:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Good day my friends and family here on SC4D, wait what who is this joker? I am Pat aka Patfirefghtr, I was coming into prime a few years ago with Lotting and break threw custom textures, I was also hosting the SC4D Podcast you know wanna hear it  ;) ... Threw out the years I had popped my head in and out where I was here but not fully as life had been rough... But now I am coming back again and strong outta the gate with some great treasure trove of Items that was on the LEX and STEX but do to IID conflicts that popped up and other items these lots I am going to be working on was taken down...

Bobbo662:

• Texaco Fuel Station
  • Circuit City Retro 1970
  • Safeway Retro 1970
  • Winn-Dixie
  • Red Robin
  • Domino's
  • Little Ceasers Pizza Pizza
  • Sam's Club V2
  • Wal*Mart Super Center
  • Wal*Mart Style 2
  • Red Roof Inn V2
  • Highs Store
  • CVS Pharmacy
  • Albertsons Retro 1960
  • Safeway Retro 1960
  • Save-rite Grocery Warehouse
I do have Bobby's full express permission to redo these lots and I will venture into PIMX to get these lots to proper values
10:25am Robert Walker

Hey, GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!! Hope you are doing great!  Okay, now I got a stupid question, what is PIMX?  Of course you can relot them if you like about the LEX, sure - of course and the STEX - keep me in the loop about that, and if you can give me the link when you up load them. Bobby

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Rayden

Great to see you back around here Pat, I myself have been a little absent from the forum but still keep an eye now and then,and of course, still playing and doing some custom content. I have most of those Bob's lots and some other don't and I will be very inteterested in them when you finish. I might even give you some more work to do if you really interested in lotting. But no worries, we can talk later about it.
Cheers
Silvio

Pat

Hey Silvio I sure am most definitely interested in what you got... Same here Ive been lurking again waaaaay to long lol....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

vester

Good to see you both around.

A BIG welcome back to you both.

Pat

Vester thank you and its great to be back for sure!!!

Rayden

Quote from: vester on March 20, 2014, 05:18:40 PM
Good to see you both around.

A BIG welcome back to you both.

I've not been away Arne, just didn't post anything latelly ;) But I've been following your "Train Mania" very closelly and interested, and you're doing such a good work. :thumbsup: