• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SSD Problem

Started by Mikey Knox, January 05, 2016, 06:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey Knox

Hello

So i got 2 new EVO 850 SSD's for Christmas (thanks Grandma!), but i have a Problem.

I have now 2 HDD and 2 SSD in my System (on 1 HDD is my Windows), when i now start my PC up it doesnt Boot, when i remove the SSD's it works normal.

I already messed around in my BIOS under "Hard Disk Boot Priority" where the 2 SSD's show up and disabled them, but it still doesnt work....

Can some1 help me?

Andreas

Some BIOS versions both have a "boot priority" setting, and a "boot order" setting. Make sure that your hard drive is the first in "boot order" as well. In addition, you might want to check if there's some key for a boot menu (on my ASUS board, it's F8), it should present you a list with all drives, where you can pick the proper drive and see if the system still boots fine.
Andreas

Mikey Knox

Habs repariert, sollte nun richtig anzeigen :)

Mikey Knox

Quote from: Andreas on January 05, 2016, 06:42:46 AM
Some BIOS versions both have a "boot priority" setting, and a "boot order" setting. Make sure that your hard drive is the first in "boot order" as well. In addition, you might want to check if there's some key for a boot menu (on my ASUS board, it's F8), it should present you a list with all drives, where you can pick the proper drive and see if the system still boots fine.

It didnt work, i went the hardcore way and installed windows new, now it works but thx anyway  :)