• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simmer2

To make things easy I have made a list with links of my entire portfolio and you will find it here on page 1

Simmer2/Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

tomvsotis

Awesome. Your stuff is great!

FrankU

Quote from: Simmer2 on November 16, 2016, 10:36:59 AM
To make things easy I have made a list with links of my entire portfolio and you will find it here on page 1

Simmer2/Nick

Good idea Nick!   :thumbsup:

gn_leugim

impressive at least, looks really nice! :)

Simmer2

Thank you tomvsotis, FrankU, gn_leugim

3 more uploads are now available for everyone to enjoy. Page 1 has been amended.

1) SM2 Prop Pack Vol2 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3434

2) SM2 Main Transformers http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3435

3) SM2 Central Train Station http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3436

Nick
________________________________________________________________________________

noahclem

Love the new stuff, of course  ;D  Intrigued by your use of that convention center bat; I've been pondering since I built the most recent airport in my MD. And, again, very interested in the new HD props ;)

Simmer2

Something new this way comes....

This is just a rough plateau. Custom textures will accompany this lot (as usual).

Simmer2

Simmer2

While cleaning out my Gmax back log I found a few gems I started a while ago and completed them.
Enjoy!

A few cell towers in HD with nightlights for you to play with.
No cost to plop, bulldoze or maintain.
No power or water required.
They will give a bit of park effect.

You can grab them here http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3438

Simmer2

TheTeaCat

lovely little gems Nick  :thumbsup:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

FrankU

vinlabsc3k

Quote from: Simmer2 on November 28, 2016, 09:17:56 AM

A few cell towers in HD with nightlights for you to play with.
No cost to plop, bulldoze or maintain. *1
No power or water required. *2
They will give a bit of park effect.

1. How is it possible that the mayor don't request a rent to occupy city land?  ???
2. How can a cellphone tower work without power? &Thk/(

Apart from these two notes, the last two update are fantastic!! &apls &apls &apls
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

compdude787

Those cell towers are awesome! I just downloaded them. &apls
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

Vizoria

They are small but beautiful BATs.

Simmer2

@TheTeaCat Thank you!

@FrankU Thanks Frank!

@vinlabsc3k
Quote from: vinlabsc3k on November 28, 2016, 12:54:14 PM

1. How is it possible that the mayor don't request a rent to occupy city land?  ???
2. How can a cellphone tower work without power? &Thk/(

Apart from these two notes, the last two update are fantastic!! &apls &apls &apls

1) Its a cash deal... ::)
2) It has microwave receivers... :thumbsup:

@compdude787 Thanks!!

@Vizoria Thank you Viz. Sometimes good things come in small packages.

Speaking of packages. While packing my household for the big move I still managed to finish off some of the HD props for my upcoming project, in the wee hours of the night  :D

Its going to be a massive prop pack once done.

1)

I created a separate floor for the garage-warehouse therefore different props can be used at the garage opening without incurring the dreaded texture clipping due to LODs.

Simmer2/Nick

Vizoria

Those pallets, barrels, forklifts, rusty open-roofed containers and trucks need to be MMPs!

Good stuff!

Tyberius06

Uh... Now I have to hold back a little bit the next part of the Seaports, because as I can see I will need these warehouse props. I have some idea, what I want to do, I'm looking for warehouse props, but I guess just found them. :)  &apls &apls
Am I correct and those train garage/warehouses are not only for trains, they can be used several other ways, and they don't have baked ground floor?

Anyway I can't wait for this (well, sadly I can, because I'm busy with RL, and no time for Lotting, but still) :)
Thank You!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

_Michael

That looks like an awesome pack!

Simmer2

Happy new year everyone!

I'm still working on setting up my new office at our new home.
Hopefully I will be back on the saddle before the end of Jan.

Cheers.

Simmer2/Nick

vester

Happy New Year.

Looking forward for your return.

Hope you have seen my latest uploads.

Simmer2

Hi vester

Oh I have seen your new packs. Nice ones!

I'm still not fully setup at the new house but I still managed to squeeze an addition to my SM2 Aqueduct pipe set. A water tower complete with night lights, a cell repeater and a flashing aircraft warning light on top ;D There is one just like that 2 km from my work.
Here are a few pics.