• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Real Expressway Mod REW (Development and Support)

Started by eggman121, November 23, 2016, 10:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b22rian

It looks really great,

and its A quite logical extension to the REW ramp system,,,

10/10 on the idea here and thanks  :thumbsup:

Seaman

Quote from: b22rian on December 09, 2017, 07:01:47 AM
It looks really great,

and its A quite logical extension to the REW ramp system,,,

10/10 on the idea here and thanks  :thumbsup:

I second that!
I really love the old "cosmetic puzzle pieces" for the RHW-4, doing the same thing. Unfortunately, the (I think it was) introduction of the DRI and the small changes in Ramp geometrics rendered them useless. I'm still hoping for a revamp for the RHW but don't have to much hopes since it's pure cosmetics... Therefore I am really happy to see them back (and even cooler with the FTL tech) in the REW!  :thumbsup:

Kitsune

mm we have FML's now ! (Flex Merge lanes people... flex merge lanes...)
~ NAM Team Member

Edvarz

Gugu3

eggman121

Thanks for the Replys and likes everyone!

Here is a mystery (Spot the new items) Image...

-eggman121

metarvo

Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

eggman121

https://www.youtube.com/v/fsJCai7We74

Hope you all enjoy.

Still a work in progress but these are the current workings  ;)

-eggman121

Edit: Fixed video link.  Apparently, one has to put https instead of http in front of the URL in order for the YouTube embedding to work. -Alex

AsimPika3172

Best REW ever!!!!  &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

Better than RHW!  :bnn: Waiting for more REW before future version NAM will released!  :thumbsup:
I loves Sim City forever!

dyoungyn

AWESOME, just plain awesome &apls &apls &apls &apls

Only hope the REW will show up as "White" as in AVE's and One Way roads do. 

Gugu3

Tyberius06

Hi!

Very impressive indeed! :) Thank you for this, guys!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Simmer2

________________________________________________________________________________

Alan_Waters

Sumptuously! It's so great that the whole transport network is developing!  :thumbsup:

eggman121

Thanks for everyone that commented, Liked and viewed the video!

Here is a small part of the development side of things...

Flex Turn Lanes for the REW

A completed interchange with the Flex Turn Lanes

So... There may be limited functions for the REW FTLs in NAM 37 but whole coverage is envisioned.

This will also serve as a test bed for the RHW FTLs that may eventuate.

-eggman121

Gugu3

Seaman

oh, this is interesting! Are on- and offramps using the same FTL piece which gets automatically overriden to the correct layout?

btw: I recently had a situation, where finally, I just came up with a placeholder/workaround. In that particular situation, it was so obvious that the intended layout needs the REW. So, in a way, I am already anticipating the new possibilities  :thumbsup:

dyoungyn

Wow ;-o  REW is taking the One way roads to a whole new level.  Great job and can't wait to start using them in my rural areas for county or state highways.  Exciting indeed and thank you so much for sharing. 

roadgeek

Looking forward to one day seeing Diag and FAR REW.