• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

chiefzdn's Modding Hut

Started by ChiefZDN, November 03, 2017, 09:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiefZDN

Hello,

This is place for my project. You can send me tips & tricks, suggestion and critics here, but your reply should be constructive.

Currently, I've made some progress with network texturing. Today, I introduce my hobby, fictional network textures (Jalanku) with about 2x dashes than the European version. Currently, I made road textures: ortho, 90deg small curve, medium curve, large curve, S-curve and diagonal. There is no FAs, FTLs or ramps. You can see my progress by downloading the zip below this post. If you have tips & trick about photorealistic texturing, suggestion or critics, you can reply this thread as long as your reply is constructive.

Thank you.

ChiefZDN

The new version has arrived. Now with MIS & SAM-7 textures. Check it below.

Akallan

Hello ChiefZDN,

What do you intend to do with these textures you have created? Are they finished? I do not know if the textures that you presented are finished, but it misses some details in my opinion, the road seems too smooth and clean I think.

In any case I am delighted to see that I am not alone in creating textures for networks, I look forward to seeing the evolution of your work soon! :thumbsup:
My CJ :

My european road textures project : S N T - v.2.1

ChiefZDN

Quote from: Akallan on November 04, 2017, 09:23:32 AM
Hello ChiefZDN,

What do you intend to do with these textures you have created? Are they finished? I do not know if the textures that you presented are finished, but it misses some details in my opinion, the road seems too smooth and clean I think.

In any case I am delighted to see that I am not alone in creating textures for networks, I look forward to seeing the evolution of your work soon! :thumbsup:

Thanks for support. And yes, my texture is too smooth & clean and may not realistic.

Speaking texture finishing, the texture isn't finished. I started small.

Thanks.