• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gshaw5427

gshaw5427, tried twice to register, checked all spam filters

jmyers2043

Hey Greg

Quote from: gshaw5427 on February 18, 2012, 09:38:32 AM
gshaw5427, tried twice to register, checked all spam filters

I manually activated your account. Try now.

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Gaston

After the recent site problems my password for the LEX doesn't seem to work any longer.   If it isn't too much trouble could I have a new one PM'd please.
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

matheus_thedark

I cant make my login, I believe mu account is locked? Somobody could please help me?

jmyers2043

HI Matheus

Quote from: matheus_thedark on February 19, 2012, 03:37:55 PM
I cant make my login, I believe mu account is locked? Somobody could please help me?

I sent you a PM

jmyers2043

Quote from: Gaston on February 19, 2012, 11:01:50 AM
After the recent site problems my password for the LEX doesn't seem to work any longer.   If it isn't too much trouble could I have a new one PM'd please.

Sure thing ...

little jo

I have a Problem with my Password i can´t Login with my PW.Also i do a new Registration and it´s the same Problem.Please can you Help me.
My User Name is little jo and from the new Registration  little jo1

Thanks a lot and i hope you understand my English i´m German

Snivets

Hello! I am here to join the lost password party. I do believe I registered with the same username.
Tanks!!!  :thumbsup:

jmyers2043

jmyers2043

Quote from: Snivets on February 21, 2012, 03:55:00 PM
Hello! I am here to join the lost password party...

Whooo Hoooo! a party! I send you a PM

Snivets

little jo

kevinboy93

good morning.

i made an account to enter to the lex files. i got an pasword and a username en i saw a screen that they will send me an activation e-mail. i didn't get the e-mail...

what is the reason i did not get the e-mail? if somebody could help me with it, i would appreciate it.

thanks.

KoV Liberty

Check your Spam folder, sometimes emails with links get sent there because they could be "potentially dangerous" when most of the time they are not. If it is not there, you may have entered you email address wrong by mistake. I know I have on more than one occasion.

Hope this helps. ;)

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

jmyers2043

Hey Kevin

Quote from: kevinboy93 on February 24, 2012, 03:34:18 AM
.... what is the reason i did not get the e-mail? if somebody could help me with it, i would appreciate it....

the reason is because your email was typed in as Kevinboy93, that's it. No domain. A proper way would be to type is as Kevinboy93@something

Can I help? Sure. I manually activated your account. Try now.

- Jim

<edit> you can PM your email to me and I'll make a correction.

cassdagreat

I have registered of the BSC exchange, when I click the link I get the gorilla on the key board. Then when I procede to login in it tells me my information is not correct. I thought this was a mistake so I registered another BSC exchange name to the same email making sure I typed my password and information correct. I get the same email to my cassdagreat@yahoo.com and the same thing happens. My user name is hmcasanova.

inthedarkofnight

Hi  :)

I can't access the LEX, I received an activation email for the SC4D forums and registered for the LEX but I got no further email. All I get is the gorilla and 'Bad Data Entries' although everything is correct. Username is 'inthedarkofnight'

Thanks in advance  :thumbsup:

jmyers2043

Hello Hector

Quote from: cassdagreat on March 03, 2012, 04:56:25 AM
I have registered of the BSC exchange, when I click the link I get the gorilla on the key board. ...

I manually activated your account. Try now.

- Jim

jmyers2043

Quote from: inthedarkofnight on March 03, 2012, 07:26:18 AM

I can't access the LEX, I received an activation email for the SC4D forums and registered for the LEX but I got no further email. All I get is the gorilla and 'Bad Data Entries' although everything is correct. Username is 'inthedarkofnight'

Hi - welcome to SC4 Devotion.

I see you registered for SC4 Devotion yesterday. Someone used 'inthedarkofnight' as a LEX login back in 2007. Reply here if your name is Dolly ... I'll reset your password. Otherwise, you may have to chose a different profile name.

- Jim

inthedarkofnight

Quote from: jmyers2043 on March 03, 2012, 05:45:07 PM
Quote from: inthedarkofnight on March 03, 2012, 07:26:18 AM

Hi - welcome to SC4 Devotion.

I see you registered for SC4 Devotion yesterday. Someone used 'inthedarkofnight' as a LEX login back in 2007. Reply here if your name is Dolly ... I'll reset your password. Otherwise, you may have to chose a different profile name.

- Jim

Hi Jim, yes that's me. I haven't got details of the password I used so I would be appreciative if you could reset it for me, please. The email address is still the same. Many thanks in advance  :thumbsup: