• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmyers2043

Hello Alex

Quote from: poshbakerloo on March 17, 2012, 03:48:17 PM
... i can't actually remember what it was ...

I'll send you a PM ..

- Jim
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

whimseysend

Hi, I just registered with the Lex as whimseysend and the system is telling me that something in my login info is incorrect.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ketsuban

I registered on the LEX at some point in the distant past and now can't remember my username or password. My e-mail address is twwinwood@gmail.com - can I get my username and a new password sent to me?

jmyers2043

Quote from: Ketsuban on March 18, 2012, 11:51:26 AM
I registered on the LEX at some point in the distant past and now can't remember my username or password. My e-mail address is twwinwood@gmail.com - can I get my username and a new password sent to me?

The user name Ketsuban is taken by someone who's email address is missingno000@xxx. There seems to be an email discrepancy. I'll wait for your responce and reset the password if that's you.

- Jim

jmyers2043

Quote from: whimseysend on March 18, 2012, 12:34:52 AM
Hi, I just registered with the Lex as whimseysend and the system is telling me that something in my login info is incorrect.

Thanks in advance for your help.

There is no user profile set up for whimseysend ... nor any variation of whimsey - - - -

SC4Devotion and the LEX are the same, but different. You need to register for both.

Good Luck

- Jim

Ketsuban

I've never owned an e-mail address by that name to the best of my recollection. I thought I'd tried to register before because I recalled getting a rejection notice when I tried to register with a new name and my e-mail address, but I just tried now and it worked so whatever.

jmyers2043

Hi Thomas

Quote from: Ketsuban on March 18, 2012, 09:16:02 PM
... but I just tried now and it worked so whatever...

yep, I see you're in. Happy Downloading.

- Jim

Legobuilder123

The new password I put in is not working. %confuso I put it in exactly as it says, but still won't log me on to it?  &Thk/(. This is for Legobuilder123 account, by the way...

jmyers2043

Quote from: jmyers2043 on March 17, 2012, 05:14:51 AM
Quote from: Legobuilder123 on March 16, 2012, 09:56:31 PM
Hello, I seem I cannot access the LEX with my password %confuso. Can somebody help me? I would be greatly appreciated with your assistance. ; :)
-Legobuilder123

E-Mail: fcayabyab96@yahoo.com

Which profile do you wish to keep? Legofan123 or crypton? Reply here at your convenience. I'll help with the one and delete the other.

There is no LegoBuilder123. There's Legofan123. The other login, Crypton, has been locked.

<edit> I see what happened. I reset two passwords that morning. I use the copy and paste function and grab new passwords using a random password generator.  It seems when I did the copy and paste for your account that the 'copy' didn't work and I pasted the other password. I'll send you another PM.

- Jim

therealdjcamm

Hi,

I've forgotten my password for the LEX, any chance someone could reset it for me? cheers.

jmyers2043

Quote from: therealdjcamm on March 20, 2012, 12:12:04 PM
Hi,

I've forgotten my password for the LEX, any chance someone could reset it for me? cheers.

I'll send you a PM

theboomzone

I got the activation email, so I clicked the hotlink and I got the gorrilla.

Also, my username for that account is Boom Zone

Please modify your posts instead of double posting. Thanks. :) Joan (Jmouse), SC4D Administrator.

theboomzone

Quote from: theboomzone on March 24, 2012, 07:42:58 PM
I got the activation email, so I clicked the hotlink and I got the gorrilla.
Also, my username for that account is Boom Zone

xxdita

Then it's only fitting the monkey should fix it.
Your account should be activated, let us know if you have any further problems.

Edit: I also locked up your simcity4devoter account, which was actually already activated. So now you are just Boom Zone. - Nate

blm0411

I haven't received an activation email for LEX. Is there anyway I can be manually activated so that I can use it. Thanks.

username: blm0411

jmyers2043

Hello Matt

Quote from: blm0411 on March 27, 2012, 04:25:06 PM
I haven't received an activation email for LEX. Is there anyway I can be manually activated so that I can use it. Thanks.

I manually activated your account. Try now

- Jim

Yooga

Hi,

I was always able to login and when I visited the LEX, I was always automatically logged in.
Until this morning. All of a sudden I was logged out and for some reason I can't login to the LEX anymore, it keeps telling me the gorilla has problems with my data... But my data must be correct, I can log in with them to the forums and I never changed them.

jmyers2043

Quote from: Yooga on March 29, 2012, 02:44:50 AM
... But my data must be correct...

OK ... well ... the monkey thinks something is wrong.  My suggestion is to try again. Reply here if you want me to reset your password.

- Jim

Yooga

Ok, the monkey gets it again, no reset needed!

bobblhead

I have registered with LEX and no email. Used same username, password, and email as sc4devotion and nothing. Help please