• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your...Intersections

Started by sanantonio, January 23, 2007, 05:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulysses

My simple intersection-from photobucket web space...

with roundabout

interchange with Avenue

single direction

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

A200

Quote from: Floydian on March 19, 2009, 10:24:06 PM
Not quite... But I'm guessing you're referencing the lack of a North to East connection (The only one missing). This is both a case of it being difficult to make a visually appealing flyover (I need a curved "L" shape transition from ground to air), and that the main city is south (Via West), and both north and east are rural areas.

Unless they create a tunnel under the intersection?

allan_kuan1992

did someone link everything right? I'm seeing banners for SimCity China but that's it.

- Allan Kuan

ulysses

Quote from: mightygoose on March 20, 2009, 02:38:27 AM
all i see is....

sorry...

now is ok :thumbsup:
I use photobucket instead the SCCN...

mightygoose

now i can see them, nice work ulysses...
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Gaston

Hmmmm,   Never seen a round-a-bout done under the highway like that.     Is there a trick to it or is it just photoshopped?   Can it be done with other networks?     Like say EL-RHW?     Very neat and tidy intersection that makes, indeed.    ()stsfd()

---Gaston

edit:
QuoteThere's an avenue roundabout with a elevated highway overtop puzzle piece in the NAM
Thanks.   Geez, ya think I'd know that by now.    &ops
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Floydian

There's an avenue roundabout with a elevated highway overtop puzzle piece in the NAM

@Ulysses: Love the last two pictures... Thats an interesting way to do flyovers that I never had thought of.
In your second pic, the diagonal one ways from the outer roads cross both lanes of the avenue in the centre (Which is unneccessary since the closest lane is the one going in the right direction). If you do them backwards when you make them (Start from the avenue and go out), they'll only hit the one side of the avenue instead of crossing it. I'll edit a picture into the post in a few minutes...
EDIT: Like this:

will_colorado

Hi everyone, I've been lurking here for a long time.  Here are some images of the interchange I made with the new NAM/RHW stuff:

A really large RHW interchange I made.  For them to look realistic, they have to be VERY BIG!

The bottom part of the picture where the avenue and power lines cross the highway.
This is looking the opposite direction of the first picture.

Another part:

This is my home:  Ain't it cool?

ulysses

Quote from: Floydian on March 20, 2009, 02:42:00 PM
There's an avenue roundabout with a elevated highway overtop puzzle piece in the NAM

@Ulysses: Love the last two pictures... Thats an interesting way to do flyovers that I never had thought of.
In your second pic, the diagonal one ways from the outer roads cross both lanes of the avenue in the centre (Which is unneccessary since the closest lane is the one going in the right direction). If you do them backwards when you make them (Start from the avenue and go out), they'll only hit the one side of the avenue instead of crossing it. I'll edit a picture into the post in a few minutes...

Yes I know that. But I would like to make a u-turn there...

by the way, my last two pictures' interchange are changed now

Haljackey

Sweet job will_colorado!  That's an excellent interchange!

nerdly_dood

I agree with haljackey - but that interchange takes up entirely too much space for me to be willing to put it in a city. (Unless I just start a new region specifically for interchange building... in which case i probably won't care)
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Nexis4Jersey

Heres some Intersections from my recent towns & cities!

Thats all for now , hope you liked it  ;D

~Corey

Floydian

Quote from: Nexis4Jersey on March 21, 2009, 10:23:09 PM

~Corey
Love the simple, but perfect road intersection.
What do you use to get so much traffic?

carkid1998

Sendona... Coming soon!

Dino007

Nothing spectacular from me...

Closer look:
TIGR

Dino007

Quote from: Nexis4Jersey on March 21, 2009, 10:23:09 PM

~Corey

Very interesting, the same interchange is on H2 (expressway) in Maribor, but it gets often too congested.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=sl&geocode=&q=maribor&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=48.909425,79.101563&ie=UTF8&ll=46.560424,15.660818&spn=0.010446,0.019312&t=k&z=16
TIGR

rootbears

the cars and traffic generators are from mikeseith's euro car replacement mod on the stex, you need to download the mod, the automata props and the euro traffic generators for it to work .they are all done by him. (thats what i use)  :P

- rootbears
Woe betide the day theres a game without mods
Woe betide the day my game crashes
Woe betide the day any of the above happen ;D ;D

io_bg

Great pictures, Dino! Very creative! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

nerdly_dood

I like that little trumpet-hybrid interchange in your third image and that one i can't quite name in your second - not bad. :thumbsup:
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!