• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tag's Industrial Projects

Started by tag_one, August 09, 2008, 01:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tag_one

metasmurf Thanks

Arne Thanks, well I already had all the textures so that saved me about half the time. The building itself is nothing more than some extruded rectangles with 6 omni's inside  ;)

SimGoober Thanks I'll make some bigger lots as well :)

Andreas Thanks for your suggestion. I'll tone down the colors a bit and render some new buildings with other textures. I shall make some of them I-m and other I-ht  :)

Kyle Thanks, well you have to wait a bit longer for the seaport I first need to finish something else (an evil mod that does something with your interchanges. more info will follow later this week)

FrankU

Tag, great work!

You made some very fine industrial lots, but especially the seaports look cool! Are you going to release them? I'd like them in my seaport.

Meastro444

it always looks so familiar!

how come ()what()

/sarcasm

nice work Tag!
Friend of the Certified Drama Queen :)

allan_kuan1992

Tag_one... I'm wondering if you can create some "dirty" industrial buildings that create less air pollution but in turn draw more electricity from the power grid.

- Allan Kuan

tag_one

FrankU Thanks, I will start working on the seaport again soon. I'm not really satisfied with the look of the lots yet.

Meastro444 Thanks  :D

Allan Kuan Thanks, at the moment I don't have plans for Id buildings (I need some inspiration first). But when I do start making them I'll take your request in consideration :)

On this last day of 2008 I'll post some pictures of my latest I-m project. I've made some more buildings with different textures as Andreas suggested. There are now 4 I-m buildings and 2 I-ht buildings. I'll make some more of them later today. I also started lotting them and got the first of them to grow within a few minutes. Here are the pictures, enjoy:

Suggestions are welcome, pictures of modern dirty industry or container terminals as well ;)

Andreas

Ohh, these are looking great! Just the kind of variety that I was looking for. :)
Andreas

Meastro444

Friend of the Certified Drama Queen :)

un1

bat

Yes, they are looking really nice! Wonderful work! :thumbsup:

JBSimio

These look great!   &apls  They'll come in very handy for modernizing my industrial areas.  Thank you!

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

art128

This really great my friend. :thumbsup:
I really love the roof !  &apls

Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

ky72x

Awesome work, I really like those. :) Nice improvements with the textures, and as always, great job on the lotting.  It's good to see the Gardena company making a return, too. ;)

- Kyle

allan_kuan1992

tag_one

Happy New Year and many thanks for the comments guys! I'm glad you like them  :)
Here some new images from the high tech industrials:

and a closeup of the flower behind the drainage pipes :D

CasperVg

Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

art128

Fantastic !The lot is really great my friend. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Andreas

You should use this truck on the last one. ;)

Andreas

tag_one

Hi there, after some busy weeks I found some time again to bat a building. Just another modern European I-m industrial building. It's a stage 3 one with 270 jobs:

Your thoughts please :)

Pat

Tag that is looking fantastic there!!! Very great job indeed on it, btw whats its name?  Also in the pic andreas posted is that EH Harms on the LEX yet?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Andreas

Quote from: Pat on February 14, 2009, 11:12:35 AM
Also in the pic andreas posted is that EH Harms on the LEX yet?

No, at least not as E. H. Harms. ;) I photoshopped that in for a friend on a pic that I found ages ago. :P I just wanted to show those pink trucks, mentioning that they would fit in better.
Andreas