• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

3RR-ST - Page 73

Started by dedgren, October 22, 2008, 08:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedgren

This is the SC4D archive of Page 73 of Three Rivers Region at Simtropolis.  Comments are locked for now.

[tabular type=1]
[row] [head colspan=2]
Page 73
[/head] [/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#2160  10/15/2008 09:40 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

patfirefghtr
[/data][data]LoL David well I know you do alot of whats the write word here hmmm I know Trend Setting lol or would it be the guiding light   I did my part in voting too btw!!!![/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#2161  10/16/2008 12:04 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dedgren
[/data][data]Pics from along the STR...

SC5, anyone?

Over at 3RR [linkie], we are STR central for at least right now.  Come watch as this as this great content is developed.

I very much appreciate those of you who have participated in our poll on the future of 3RR at ST [linkie]- I'd like to hear from as large a cross-section of readers as is possible.  Please make your choice known if you haven't already- thank you.

David

[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#2162  10/16/2008 12:20 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

jacqulina
[/data][data]beautifull pics david wonderfull work my friend [/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#2163  10/16/2008 12:36 PM [/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

Godzillaman
[/data][data]
QuoteOriginally posted by: dedgren SC5, anyone?

Nah...just sc4...modded to the max...

Looks like an expansion pack rather than sc5...
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#2164  10/17/2008 09:10 PM [/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

patfirefghtr
[/data][data]david I am still amazed by those pics!!! [/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#2165  10/18/2008 06:53 AM  [/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

jascrs
[/data][data]Hi... very nice cities and projects!

But... as i'm a new fan of the game, i don't understand how you got the threes, roads and buildings?

On SimCity 4: Hush Hour expansion i don't have some buildings that i saw on our cities. How can i get then?

Bad for my english... hehehhe
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#2166  10/18/2008 12:23 PM [/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dedgren
[/data][data]Hi, jascrs. It's great to have you join us, both in the community and here on 3RR. Pretty much everything that you see in 3RR is what we call custom content. That is what the buildings, roads, rail, trees and other things that the SC4 community members have created are called. A good place to start looking for things you would like to have in the game is on the Simtropolis STEX [linkie]. There are other similar exchanges- the site where 3RR is based has one called the LEX [linkie] (you'll have to register to use it, just like you did here). You should take the time before you just start downloading things to take a good look- it's easy to reach the point of "too much of a good thing."

There are some items, like the single track railroad and trestle that you saw in my last pic here, that are still in development. Watch threads like 3RR to keep track on when they will come along.

Good luck, my friend.

Godzillaman, "just SC4"?

QuoteDon't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you've got
'Til its gone?

'Guess you could say that about a lot of things, to include 3RR-ST.  I guess it's time to let my friend Porky the Pig take the stage...

Thanks so much to everyone- it's been a great run.

David

[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#2167  10/18/2008 06:53 AM  [/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

jascrs
[/data][data]Thanks for help.

But the link that you gave doesn't work. I'm curious to reach at the point that i'll think that's "too much of a good thing".

In fact, this is one of my doubts: These buildings replace others buildings that the game bring or they are a "plus", making the game more realistic with more options to build the city?

To finish, can you give me the right link if possible?

Thanks for all!
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#2168  10/22/2008 07:26 AM [/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dedgren
[/data][data]Hi jascrs (and anyone else who happens by)-

The links are fixed- I don't know what happened, I may have closed up the post before they "took." Anyway, good luck.

David

[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#2169  10/22/2008 12:40 PM  [/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

Twenty20
[/data][data]I love the last pic with the bridge ![/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#2170  10/26/2008 01:57 AM [/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

IsaacTham
[/data][data]how do you make extended regions? (page 7 or so) a bit slow in reading!![/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#2171  10/26/2008 03:06 AM [/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

SirUnger
[/data][data]Beatiful pics. I like your railway very much and I can't wait to see more of this great work. [/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#2172  10/30/2008 04:10 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

IsaacTham
[/data][data]yeah. Your region makes me think that you are a robot when it comes to building cities. I can't believe the wonderful views and the heavy development in the cities. If I were a citizen from 3RR, I would explore the WHOLE region.

Cheers,
IsaacTham (call me Isaac)
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#2173  10/31/2008 06:41 PM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

dfnva
[/data][data]Wow, sorry to hear you're closing the CJ here at ST... I'm presuming you're planning to keep updating at SC4D? At any rate, you've come up with some great stuff over the years to lend credibility and realism to rural areas and hope to see more.

-Dan
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#2174  11/07/2008 10:58 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

jascrs
[/data][data]thanks for help dedgreen, but i can't put in my cities the things that i downloaded in the sites!

Is very dificult to me to understand how the things work. For example, i downloaded the canals, but when i was playing and wanted to put them in my city, it doesn't appear (they were there, but when i put them in the land, they don't appear). Learning a little more about props, textures, lots, BAT's, i saw that they work together, but is too hard to me to understand what prop, textures and lots i've to have to the canals appear in my game... i don't know if i could explain my problem... heheheh... but was to hard to me understand that i just can't explain my problem.
[/data][/row]

[row] [data colspan=2]#2175  11/07/2008 11:08 AM[/data] [/row]
[row] [data]

un1
[/data][data]You mean it is over?

Well, I guess that is it for the 3RR-ST Archive at SC4D...

-un1
[/data][/row]

[row][data][/data][data][/data][/row]
[/tabular]
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax