• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC-Orange Creations

Started by Orange_o_, November 30, 2008, 03:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange_o_

Sorry Simnation, not for the moment :

a new tractor :

Orange

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Une_ame

Orange, I've just discovered your topic. What can I say ? Everything looks great and give me new desir to play SC4 !

Of course, the Burj Al Alam is perfect and when I see it, I can't refrain thinking of the Burg Dubai, the Index or Rose Rotana being built the same way.

Do I need to write about your train $%Grinno$%??? I don't think so !

The Belem is awesome, nothing else to say :thumbsup:.

To finish, I like a lot the graphism of your logo and of the pics you show here, keep going &apls.

babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Orange_o_

Merci beaucoup, je me permet quelques mots en français  ;D

une_ame : on ne se connait pas? TSC? non?

En tout cas c'es très gentil et ne t'inquiète pas je continuerais à poster des images de mes travaux (variés) ici  ;)

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

mrbisonm

ouff, le Massey Ferguson sur la page avant et le John Deere en haut sont a croquer.....Must absolutely have the Massey and the John Deere tractor. Excellent props. I'll keep an eye on your thread.

mrb

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Orange_o_

thank you mrb

a sprayers

edit :

and the second version

I appreciate comments  ;)

Orange

Quesh

Very good Orange  &apls
The Orange megaprops 2 will help more than one ;)

Orange_o_

thank you my friend, the megaprop V.02 is dedicated to the country side and now :

a Mower of hay

Une_ame

A "Mayor Mode" plopable version of those sweet babies could be very nice :thumbsup:.

Orange_o_

It's a good idea Une_ame thank's

News props for the silage making :

after the mower :

the rake

Orange

Quesh

Despite this props are little, we can see all the details, bravo  &apls

Badsim

Hello Orange !

You already know what I think of your BATing skill .... ;D

Your props are all a must to have . :thumbsup:

&apls &apls &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Fatsuhono

Really good job Orange. Keep it up! :thumbsup:

Orange_o_

thank you my friends

Today I make a pause to the Megaprop V.02, but i don't stop the BAT :

It's a Chrurch, do you know the name?

Good night
Orange

Une_ame

Is it St Pierre Church by le Corbusier or this nice one in La Defense buisness district ()what()?

Orange_o_

$%Grinno$% no sorry une_ame

it's not a french church

Badsim

That one ?  ;D

From ... Rome .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Quesh

Good job Orange  &apls
You chose well, this church is not common  ;)

Orange_o_

Cédric... it's possible...possible  &apls

lol

Thank's Quesh

I have make a test this morning. This topic had 1666 visits, and now 1766, one hundred. But 2 people only posted, 2% only... 
. .why?
On TSC, the topic of the church beats my record since 98% of the 50 visitors posted a message

Orange

ObladiOblada

This church is simply amazing! I really love the way how Richard Meier draws his buildings. And this pure white elegance is just stunning....
I think you make very good progress and I also hope that you will finish this as soon as possible ;).
I found it very interesting, that you have also created the interrior of this building so detailed.

warconstruct

Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022