• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

What kind of plane would you like to see in SimCity?

Started by RustyXL, February 17, 2009, 05:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What type of plane would you like to see in SC4?

Embraer E-Jets
37 (26.1%)
Airbus A350
43 (30.3%)
Airbus A380
51 (35.9%)
DC-10/MD-11
38 (26.8%)
DC-9/MD-80/MD-95/717
32 (22.5%)
Concorde
44 (31%)
Military, Heavy (specify; eg. Airbus A400M, C-17 Globemaster)
41 (28.9%)
Military, Fighter (specify; eg. MiG-35, F-22)
33 (23.2%)
Special Jets (specify; eg. Airbus Beluga, Dreamlifter)
34 (23.9%)
Retro Jets (specify; eg. 707, Convair)
24 (16.9%)
Other (specify; eg. anything not mentioned above)
29 (20.4%)

Total Members Voted: 142

effingdrew

I'd love to see Scaled Composites' SpaceShipTwo and White Knight Two in SC4. I haven't the foggiest idea how to model or bat, or else I'd tackle it myself. ;D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaled_Composites_SpaceShipTwo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaled_Composites_White_Knight_Two

Une_ame

15 months ago, Adroman write :
Quote@ Une_ame and @ hkboondoggle

I'm doing a Military Aircraft project in my spare time at the moment, if you're interested in them, I suppose I could make them.

by suppose, I mean whenever I get a break from school!

Do you have any update on this possibility ?

babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Copter Dr

Some more helicopters. Civilian and Military. Bell 47, 212, 412, Oh58, Super Cobra (AH1-T)  Sikorsky S-76, etc A ch54 Flying Crane in Civilian Livery colors would be really coo, also a UH-60 Firehawk. The firehawk should be easy as there are several H-60's out there and I think it would be easy enough to take one and repaint it like LA county birds.

Shark7

While technically not an airplane, some type of futuristic space shuttle would be a nice addition...just as something different.  ;)

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

apeguy

Seeing as you guys are doing some of the older 737 passenger jets, maybe a REALLY old passenger jet, like the DH 106 Comet?

Also, how about the 1962 Vickers VC10? The only passenger jet that could cross the Atlantic faster was the Concorde.

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

josh6

A 747-SP would be great. Ecspecially if its Corsair or South African.

As a matter of fact, 747-200s would be cool to.
Thanks

coupalisator

I'd like to see smaller private aircraft for a change, such as a Beechcraft King Air or Cessna 172. But most of all, I'd be very interested in seeing helicopters added to the helipads... Bell JetRanger, Agusta AW139 and AW101, Sikorsky S-76 and S-92, etc.

While we're at it, before any more large jetliners, it would be a good idea to make a proper runway pack for those. The current runways are way too narrow to possibly accomodate the larger aircraft out there like the 747 and 777, which really screws up the realism of airports.

WC_EEND

the AC Team is currentlly working on a more realistic runway pack, check it out here

for the smaller planes, the SCAG has already made a Learjet 45 pack and a Cessna 208 pack which are both on the Simtropolis STEX You'll need to register seperately to download from here.

and finally: Welkom op SC4D/Bienvenue chez SC4D/wilkommen bei SC4D (depending on what part of Belgium you're from :P)
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

ShadeSlayer

Quote from: josh6 on June 11, 2011, 05:15:24 PM
A 747-SP would be great. Ecspecially if its Corsair or South African.

As a matter of fact, 747-200s would be cool to.
Thanks
The 747 project is more of an AC Team gig so I don't think we will be undertaking those ones.

MR.Y

How is it with military? May an eurofighter or a Panavia Tornado...

josh6

marsh

WC_EEND

If I recall correctly, the AC Team has already made the 787 and has quite a few 787 livery requests on their list (currently, only an NZ 787 has been released).
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

marsh

[Delta ²k5]

Bombardier CS100 and CS300

And / Or The Dornier 728, even it was never in Production which was a real shame for such a elegant and nice Aircraft!

Three were build, only one was ready to fly, but Donier went bankrupt :(

Jack Bauer

As many people asked it before me, what about the embraer E170 and E195 jets. More and more airliners operates them in their fleet (Air Canada, Air France, Lufthansa, United...)

Une_ame

Why not older aircrafts ??? Like a Tu-144, DC-8, a Caravelle, a 707, Il-62 or a Tu-104 with all kind off old liveries ?

Or even older : Constellation, An-2, DC-6, Ju-52, DH 89 Dragon Rapide, DC-3, Viscount or Il-18.

:thumbsup:
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

ArthurBaz

Not only because I'm brasilian, I think e-jets is the best... Embraer190/195 and the Regional Jets ERJ-145LR/XR... I love the MD-11, and classic planes too, like DC-3, DC-8, Super Constellation...

[Delta ²k5]

Quote from: ArthurBaz on August 21, 2011, 10:17:05 AM

Not only because I'm brasilian, I think e-jets is the best... Embraer 190/195...

You should take a look over here: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=13557.0

Best regards  :thumbsup: