• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's BATs

Started by art128, February 20, 2009, 10:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vester

Very Japanese.  &apls

Looking sharp!!!

art128

Thanks Arne.

Here are four ingame shots of the two buildings, finished.

Now I just need some modding (landmark, CO$$$ grow and plop....), I'll probably have to ask for help on this as I'm really bad at modding..
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Bipin

Very nice, I am loving the modeled interior and furniture!

metarvo

It almost feels like I can see what's going on inside the building.  Good work.  :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

gn_leugim

wonderful work on both :)

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

noahclem

Stunning work Arthur  :o  These will be incredibly useful buildings!

Swordmaster

Good work!

I stick to my opinion about the dark brick texture, but it's your building after all.

Cheers
Willy

w_swietwoot

Turned out looking great. Blends perfectly. I will look forward to when I can download it.
Gr.

Dantes

I am very impressed that you also used in the creation of the building as much attention to detail. A great work.

Look what I found, maybe you like it:

Hazama-so

Kanokodai Town

Seishin City Minami

Click on the pictures and they are big!

Shark7

I haven't been by in a while, but those buildings look amazing.  Well done.  &apls

art128

The Tokyo Buildings Volume 1 has been released on the LEX!

Come get it HERE!

Props & Texture Catalog

w_swietwoot

Where?

ah, found it. Very nice indeed. :satisfied:

Kergelen

Very nice buildings!  &apls

Thanks

Links to SC4 websites

kelis

Thanks for share these buildings my friend  :)
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

sunv123

Thanks Arthur!

Beautiful BATs :thumbsup:
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

art128

Thanks guys!

I take the occasion to announce the next big BAT I'm going to work on, more on the EBLT theme this time.

It's located in France, and is a big complex of an hotel tower, a congress center and a shopping mall. Can you try to guess what it is?

Props & Texture Catalog

gn_leugim

art128

The first station I have shown in Kamiyama is no longer alive today. When I created it I realized the roofjunk was oversized like mad. Also a uni-bloc station of a scale this large wouldn't fit for everyone.

So I created a modular set. The set is composed of 9 different parts of station platform to make your station the size you want. As well as two building ( one still needs to be modeled)
Of course the platforms are compatible with any building that fits.

I've also created an airport terminal and an Air Traffic Control Tower.

I'll make all of these available once I mod them correctly. I think it is safe to assume I will release them during summer holidays.

I have two building pack in the preparations. One normal from tokyo and the other from Akihabara.

Akihabara is a district in the Chiyoda ward of Tokyo. It is the biggest place specialized in anime and manga merchandise, as well as electronics. The building I'll make from this district are going to be anime/manga themed. (Kind of like the Animate building I've made previously)

Guess I'll tease people a bit: (click on the pics for full size when available)

First building done of the second pack:

Airport terminal:

ATCT:

Platforms:

Train station Building 1:

An example of what you can do:

A shinkansen station I've created:

(note - the building itself is done. However I'm extremely not satisfied with the rails. I'm waiting on Moonlight to help me a bit with this as he created a few shinkansen stations before.)

And that's all for the moment, folks.  :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

vortext

Someone has been busy!

Modular platforms are a great idea. However in the example pic there's some misalignment between the parts though I'm sure you'll fix that. The nightlights are excellent, especially on the shinkansen station and airport roof restaurant!   :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana