• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your shoreline/seaport

Started by Rayden, December 12, 2006, 01:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emilin

Quote from: Alek King of SC4 on December 18, 2006, 06:19:45 AM
very nice emlin what are the commute paths like going through that thing?
&dance

I have no idea. I haven't turned the time on yet. Most of it is just plobbable parks and landmarks, but I think the industrial works available should be communtable through the highway from the neighbouring city.

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

TheTeaCat

Awesome pics dude

you deserve a cuppa for that alone :thumbsup:

:satisfied:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

feliwi

Hi, it's me again.
I have a second flash animation about my Port (and city) Port Pablo. It's much bigger now. I made the landscape more beautiful, just look!
http://www.skyalbum.com/album/feliwi/4586f00e13f/port_pablo2.swf

TheTeaCat

Excellent slide show feliwi  :thumbsup:

I think it looks great.

Throwing my 2pence worth in - I think you have too many ships passing too close together.

Most Harbour master try to clear as much traffic out the way of the big shiops entering and leaving port at the same time.

I can see a major disaster happening in the future so maybe its time to replace the current HM.

All round its impressive and you deserve a cuppa for the slide show alone. :thumbsup:

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"

Alfred.Jones

Very nice animation Feliwi :thumbsup: I like the shoreline flora/rocks ;)

Sim City 4 Devotion

Alek King of SC4

my mid-sized regional port, a power terminal-LNG, Pertroleum, and Coal terminals, a  mid sized intermodal Container Terminal- with 2 dedicated lines serves the regions manufacturing and a grain terminal with three elevators handle the regions farming exports.

This is still unfinished, this time trying to be more realistic and give the ships room to move around.

emilin

You just raised the bar for port realism for all of us once again. This port looks usable in verey detail. I love the bulk harbour combined to the coal plant (which makes perfect sense and solves a heap of problems caused by the fact that there are very few available BATted barges for transporting bulk inland). And the transport solutions are awesome...

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

feliwi

Hi Alek

Great work, you had some reffinery smokestacks, I don't know. Mayby you could tell me where you got from

bat

Fantastic seaport, Alek King of SC4!

TheTeaCat

Quote from: emilin on December 19, 2006, 07:37:03 AM
You just raised the bar for port realism for all of us once again. This port looks usable in every detail. I love the bulk harbour combined to the coal plant (which makes perfect sense and solves a heap of problems caused by the fact that there are very few available BATted barges for transporting bulk inland). And the transport solutions are awesome...

I think emilin says it all.
Hats off to you alek. Wonderful job you've done here and i look forward to it being completed.

sebes

Guys - these ports are breathtaking, and the slideshows make it just a pleasure to lurk here!  &apls &apls &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Rayden

Now we are talking about ports. A lot better now than the one you had before. ;) Great work AleKing  &dance

Alfred.Jones

Great work AK. It looks very cool with the rail line going to the end of the port :thumbsup: It looks very realistic mate ;)

Sim City 4 Devotion

feliwi

Hi Alek, it's me again, feliwi. I've got one other question. On the first pic made by you there's that reffinery. And there is atanker on the left. Where did you get from?

It would be very nice if you could tell me, thanks ;)

Alek King of SC4

not sure of the name just search pipeline set on the stex, it comes with the set that is attached to it
it does not show the ship in the pic on the STEX though but it is included, it will show up in your parks
menu and is eye candy unless you choose to mod it.

ALek

meldolion

Here is my seaport in Illian

hope you like it ...

sam

Great seaports everyone, there are some very creative ideas here.

meldolion: that's a very nice night view.

bat

TheTeaCat

sebes

Waw.. that night shot of your Illian port is realy cool Meldolion  &dance
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN