• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoastRunner

Une_ame

Quote....no post processing at all....
I like it :thumbsup:, you'll get my vote !

Travismking - 2
io_bg - 5

babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Girafe

Travismking - 3
io_bg - 5

one of the best philosophy Rooker, I am sure your picture will go to the HOF, it is nice and in France we have an expression, the third time is always the best   ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

TiFlo

Travismking - 3
io_bg - 6

Travismking's has a bumpy road near the end of the diagonal OWR, that sadly I can't take my eyes away from whatsoever. Are you using a slope mod? And io_bg's nice NWM crossing on the top left corner of his image just does it for me.

Izark

mtg

Sven800

TmiguelT

I'll finish this once and for all.... again  ::)

Travismking - 3
io_bg - 10

MattyFo

I suppose I can challenge now.

MattyFo

Io_bg

!!!!GO HABS GO!!!!

Sven800

Very nicely done rural road, but I am a sucker for a well done downtown area - mainly because mine always end up as uncontrollable sprawl.

Io_bg - 1
MattyFo - 0

MandelSoft

Still like io_bg' s downtown area. MattyFo, a tip for next time: use the single lamp variant of the belgian lights from the Belgian Road Pack. The lights you currently use are ment for freeway medians. Also this detail and the absence of traffic is the reason why your picture doesn't get my vote.

Io_bg - 2
MattyFo - 0
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Orange_o_

Io_bg - 3
MattyFo - 0

it's a beautifull downtown

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Terring7

Io_bg - 3
MattyFo - 1

Great road, just like in Greece :thumbsup:
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

travismking

Io_bg - 4
MattyFo - 1

they are both good, but I really like a downtown area that is kindof restricted, mine tend to go on forever :p

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

RickD

The detailing along the road is great. I have never thought of it myself.

Io_bg - 4
MattyFo - 3
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

travismking

Quote from: TiFlo on August 10, 2010, 01:45:03 PM
Travismking - 3
io_bg - 6

Travismking's has a bumpy road near the end of the diagonal OWR, that sadly I can't take my eyes away from whatsoever. Are you using a slope mod? And io_bg's nice NWM crossing on the top left corner of his image just does it for me.

yea I do have a slope mod but its not really too restrictive (I cant use ennedi's slope mod in this region cuz its too hilly) so I have to use another (i think its jeronij's) also, thats a normal road not OWR :)

Gilikov1994

Io_bg - 4
MattyFo - 4

Tie!  :-[
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

TiFlo

Io_bg - 4
MattyFo - 5

I love how MattyFo used the puzzle pieces to create a realistic RHW2. I bet not a lot of us take the time to go that far into realism. Also, those gravel shoulders must be the best idea I've seen in a long time! :thumbsup:

@ travismking
I've been trying all the different slope mods available out here, and I've always come back to Ennedi's, which I'm sticking with now. Same as you, I'd think it to restraining to use in hilly terrain, but it is so complete overall that I decided I'd practice a bit to get the hang of it. I really like it now.

Izark