• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Masochist

10-3, so Masochist wins...
~ NAM Team Member

Cockatoo-210893

Okay, I'll challenge with this one...
The Tower at Night, sorry about the Eagle Island watermark too, I've just copied this pic from my CJ (er, now actually an MD here on SC4D too), so just ignore that.
Have Fun!

Cockatoo's:

vs.

Masochist's:

TopCliff

I prefer Cockatoo's. He gets my vote.

1 for Cockatoo, 0 for Masochist.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

flame1396

Cockatwo, Masochist: 0

Great photoshopping.
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

GrizzlyBuilder

Cockatoo 3, Masochist 0 I really like crisp, clear pictures.

rushman5

I vote for cockatoo's wonderful masterpiece

Cockatoo 4, Masochist 0

BTW, now that we have rules, there needs to be some strict enforcement. since this is the most popular thread on the site.

thundercrack83

Bringing them forward...

Quote from: Cockatoo-210893 on January 21, 2008, 04:04:07 PM
Okay, I'll challenge with this one...
The Tower at Night, sorry about the Eagle Island watermark too, I've just copied this pic from my CJ (er, now actually an MD here on SC4D too), so just ignore that.
Have Fun!

Cockatoo's:

vs.

Masochist's:

Cockatoo for me, too...

Cockatoo-210893 5, Masochist 0.

Kitsune

Cockatoo for me

Cackatoo 5 Masocist 0

we dont have type out the full username do we?

and, what tower is that?????
~ NAM Team Member

Cockatoo-210893

Quote from: Kitsune on January 21, 2008, 06:57:33 PM
Cockatoo for me

Cackatoo 5 Masocist 0

we dont have type out the full username do we?

and, what tower is that?????

So that would make it 6-0 wouldn't it?
No, you don't have to type all the number's, Cockatoo will be fine because I'm the only Cockatoo around here :D and...
That tower is on the STEX. It can be downloaded Here.

mightygoose

cockatoo for me 7-0 kitsune did make it 6-0 not 5-0

the score is now 7-0 to cockatoo
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

flame1396

8-0 Cockatoo... hall of fame for this one I think.
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

tomdapom

bwatterud

Voting for Masochist, only because that hang glider looks really, really out of place over a city (and so close to that tower too  ::))

9-1 Cockatoo

vester

My vote goes to Masochist

9-2 in Cockatoo's favour

Bringing Mascohist post on How to vote over:
Quote from: Masochist on January 21, 2008, 01:16:41 PM
Okay.  I've had numerous p.m. requests to have a formalized voting style.  So now, for your enjoyment, here's a five minute crash course on...

Proper Voting Procedures

1.) Clearly state who you're voting for.  Say their screen name; not everyone knows their real names.

2.) Clearly state the current vote count.  Be sure to double check that you have the correct number, and make sure that if people post before you do, you change the vote count to reflect their votes.  DO NOT simply a give two-number post as a vote, because if your counting is off, it might throw the entire contest out of sync (as has happened numerous times before); it will also render your vote void.

3.) If your vote falls on a new page, PLEASE carry the pictures over with you in your post.

Examples of proper votes:

I vote for Bernhard (Nardo69).

Nardo - X
Other person - Y
---------------------
Nardo gets my vote.

X - Y in favor of Nardo69 [note: "in favor of" can be implied IF it is clearly stated who you're voting for]

Examples of improper votes:

X - Y Nardo
---------------------
I vote for Bernhard.

So...any questions?  No?  All right, then...%wrd

JoeST

10 Cockatoo
2 Masochist

I vote for Cockatoo
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

tooheys

How about an Aussie showdown:

Cockatoo-210893

V

tooheys

Goodluck mate :thumbsup:

metasmurf

Uhm is it ok with the rules to re-enter with a pic that has been used before?

tooheys

metasmurf, good to see you are on the ball  :thumbsup:. That was a mistake, but I believe it is within the rules as long as it hasn't gone to the HOF.

The rules say I can't edit so I can't change it, but I will happily withdraw if that is OK . As no votes have been cast, no harm done.

Nardo69

Dave,

according to what I understood it is within the rule if you waited 5 pages before reentering the challenge. We are now on page 453, I went back to 447 and didn't see your pic (correct me pls in case I am wrong) so you can post your pic again right now!

In addition to this you need to be bravehearted to compete against cockatoo ...

Anyway I love your shores!

so I vote for Dave (tooheys)

tooheys 1

cockatoo 0

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

Russell

Tooheys has my vote  &apls

Tooheys 2

Cockatoo  0