• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

TSC - Sestao Blast Furnace

Started by Fatsuhono, July 30, 2009, 09:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatsuhono

Here's a blast furnace I started yesterday, based on a furnace in Sestao, Spain:

Still untextured ;)

tamorr

Wow that is one nice furnace. I wouldn't mind seeing that in a growable lot, among other things.. :thumbsup:
  "It is wiser to think about your actions before doing them, but be warned One must act quickly before another takes action for you."
  "Knowledge may be Power, but it is how you use that Knowledge that makes One Powerful."
  "I am a Philosopher, Punnist, Poet, and Rambler so keep in mind I think ahead and backwards to point where communication is sometimes not completely understood, even if Enlish is my primary language, it doesn't mean I know it well N proper."
  "Always do your best to acheive your goals and Dreams one at a time."
"Patience is a virtue."

joelyboy911

That looks really cool Fatsuhono, I really like primary sector industries like this. I know you will put some great textures on it too. Out of curiousity, will you be returning to your aircraft/airport projects at the SCAG?
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

tag_one

&apls &apls Very nice modeling work Fatsuhono!! I'm sure this will be a masterpiece  :thumbsup:

Fatsuhono

Quesh

Very great job  &apls
Good luck for the future  ;)

beutelschlurf

moin Fatsuhono,

:o that sure looks like a hell of a work, ... just magnificient!  :thumbsup:
can't wait to see it finished ...

b_schlurf

warconstruct

Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Fatsuhono

hello everyone! Sorry to keep going away for so long,,, finally I can settle down and take time off, I just moved back to Germany (Stuttgart) and next year I'll start mechanical engineering at the Universität Stuttgart. I lived in Stuttgart between the age of 12 and 16 and I'm really happy to be back in this great city.
Hopefully I will have an update on my projects soon. I started working on a chemical plant, but lost the sestao file.... ;)