• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

2009 Hall of Fame Championship Tournament: FINAL ROUND

Started by thundercrack83, October 29, 2009, 12:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which picture do you think is the Best?

Yan077
36 (57.1%)
fighter_jingyu
10 (15.9%)
Badsim in recognition of The Triumphal Way Team
4 (6.3%)
Girafe
5 (7.9%)
Dark_Jedi06
8 (12.7%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Voting closed: November 30, 2009, 04:25:54 AM

thundercrack83

Welcome to the 2009 SC4Devotion Picture Competition Hall of Fame Championship Tournament! In honor of the Third Anniversary of SC4Devotion, we have decided to hold our second winner-take-all tournament to find out which Hall of Fame picture is the 2009 Hall of Fame Champion!

Here's how it works--all the current Hall of Fame pictures (as of November 1, 2009)--63 in total--have been entered and divided into threads, which will each have a poll in it for voting. Each member of the Community will have a given amount of votes per thread, dependent on which round the competition is in. Below is the structure of how the rounds are constructed:

PRELIMINARY ROUND
Sixty-three (63) pictures divided into three (3) threads. Each member of the Community will have four (4) votes per thread--twelve (12) total for the round, with the top twenty (20) vote-getters from each thread advancing to the Semifinals.

SEMIFINAL ROUND
Twenty (20) pictures divided into two (2) threads. Each member of the Community will have three (3) votes per thread--four (6) total for the round, with the top four (4) vote-getters from each thread advancing to the Finals.

THE FINAL FOUR
Four (4) pictures in one (1) thread. Each member of the Community will have one (1) vote per thread--one (1) total for the round, and top vote-getter is crowned 2009 Hall of Fame Champion!

rooker1

FINAL ROUND

I have decided to put 5 pictures in the Final Round as there was a tie between two pictures.

1. Yan077

2. fighter_jingyu

3. Badsim in recognition of The Triumphal Way Team

4. Girafe

5. Dark_Jedi06

Good luck from myself and SC4D Staff.
Who ever wins this round will be crowned the Best Picture of 2009, but all the pictures are great and deserve just as much praise.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

rooker1

Alot of members have visited yet very few have voted.
Please take a moment to vote.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

TheTeaCat

I have cast my vote for                         . Hope they win :D :D

Come on folks, cast your vote (it only takes a moment ) for the best pic of 2009 :thumbsup:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

WC_EEND

RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

kwakelaar

It is a very difficult choice, but I just made my decision.

Cockatoo-210893

Hey, some very nice stuff here this year.
No. 2 is pretty awesome.

darraghf

I'd just like to congratulate everyone for getting this far. All of the pictures here a spectacular and in my opinion. All of them deserve to win the competition.
Well done, and good luck
Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

TheTeaCat

A lot of members have visited yet very few have voted.
Please take a moment to vote.

Come on folks, cast your vote (it only takes a moment ) for the best pic of 2009  :thumbsup:

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"

turtle

I have voted, but it took more than a couple of glances  $%Grinno$%
Maybe it's too difficult to decide?
My name is Thomas...

KoV Liberty

It may be too early to tell. But I think Yan will win. He has half of the votes. Including mine.

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

BarbarossaS

Such a heartbreaking choice. All these pictures are so incredibly beautiful and deserve to be the best!

-Stijn-

czkimi

brianwy

very hard choise...
my vote goes to fighter_jingyu's
i really like his trains

X9express

Oh my dear jingyu. Why not choose a English word to replace"jingyu" $%Grinno$%

metarvo

I did my voting shortly after this ballot was posted.  Congrats to the great pics that have made it to the final round.  :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

RippleJet

My favourite isn't in the final... $%Grinno$%
I have voted for the second best instead... ::)

fighter_jingyu

oh it's really a huge honor for me that my little pic run into the final round :-[
that was totally unexpected to me :-[ so proud iam :D
thanks everyone here!!
best wishes to other contestants
good luck and have fun :thumbsup:
and Congrats to Yan that you're now leading :thumbsup: and a real master you are  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

~Whale's Christchurch~ a place nearby

rooker1

The round is clearly over and Yan077 is our 2009 Champion!

I'll leave this thread open for a few days so that everyone can congratulate him.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

TheTeaCat

Congratulations Yan  &apls &apls

Very much deserved is this award, for such a magnificent picture.

regards
Derry