• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

dobdriver's maps

Started by dobdriver, November 16, 2009, 05:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordmaster

Dobs, great work on those last few. Honestly, I didn't realize Big Bourg was number 400. A fitting map for that milestone, I'd say.

As for the UI, I think I got inspiration from your pics of it to search for the minimize button and get rid of it. I remember an earlier attempt about a year ago where I thought, "it's probably hardcoded". So: thanks, and good luck releasing it.

Quote from: sunv123 on March 09, 2013, 03:20:07 PM
Oh, I am so dumb. I don't know how I overlooked that. :-[

I'm so sorry about that, Lance. :(

Something tells me you think his real name is Lance. :D  You should read the context of where he said that - something to do with steroids. You know Dobs and his jokes ;)

Cheers
Willy

supremec

Hi Dobs, That's famous!!!  &apls  &apls
If I could, I would build on all your maps  :thumbsup:
Click on the banner to see my BATs

eugenelavery

Hey dobs,

I was wondering if the map-o-matic could churn out a map of the Lagos/Ikeja megatropolis in Nigeria?  You will see that is is a very interesting map.

ArghCantThinkOfAName

Hi, I was wondering if I could get a map of this section of the Sierra Nevada? By my calculations, it would be 14 by 18 large city tiles, is that too big?

http://www.scribblemaps.com/#id=simcity

Thanks.

StanislavSoltys1

Heya Dob!

I have a few requests.

Could you possibly map St. Petersburg, Russia?

If you have time could you also do Lviv, Ukraine and Kaliningrad, Russia?

Agathorn

Hello Dob, I don't know if you are still making maps, mayby having other thinks to do, but if you do i have a question for you.

Can you make a map for me of a part of the Netherland
I don't know how to place a picture here so i give some coordinates

left top      :51,52'50 N - 3,12'30 O   right top    : 51,52'50 N - 4,20'55 O
left bottom:51,13'55 N - 3,12'30 O    right bottom  51,13'55 N - 4,20'55 O

It's aproxx 75 by 75 km

Greetings and a good day
Agathorn

vester

Please don't gets your hopes up.

It does looks like dobdriver is taken a long summer break. He hasn't been on Devo in the last 3 months.

Agathorn

Hello Vester,

It's good to know but is has not so much hurry i'm workin on the Gent map now but Zeeland is the area i lived so i know it very good and ifi'm not sure i can alway take a look there.

Agathorn