• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palpatine001

Nice work there indeed Alex

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Have Solaria already to go for MIS
Now Idle
Please leave a message after the beep and I'll get to you as soon as I can bother

rickmastfan67

Quote from: Pat on December 10, 2007, 03:30:53 PM
Is there also with V20 a better transition with the road and RHW???

You do mean RHW-2 > RD, right?  If so, "YES". ;)
-- James Mast, aka: rickmastfan67
Painter/Public Relations at: Masgrafx Racing.

Check out the 9/11/01 Car Set Checklist.

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

XL2007

Geez.....I'm about to faint due to the sheer suspense of it all.  $%Grinno$%

Great work, guys.  &apls

Pat

This is the intersection what i was wondering about James...

if you are meaning there is better intersection then awesome if not i will wait for a better one patiently - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

I'm in awe, Alex! Absolutely in awe! But then again, I'm used to getting that feeling around here. Great job, my friend!

Tarkus

RHW v13b has been discontinued, and all uploads of it have been (or will be) locked or otherwise removed.  Thank you all for your continued support, and the whole team is very excited about making the new version (v20) available to you in the not-so-distant future.  (Of course, I cannot specify a release date--we like to surprise people.)

The main reason for the discontinuation of v13b is to simplify support and prevent any issues that may arise from obsolete versions still being available.

Pat, to answer your question, yes, that intersection will be fixed for the v20 release. ;)

-Alex (Tarkus)

dragonshardz

*Hopes v20 is out by next week*

It'll probably come out some time between now and New Year's.

Pat

Alex thank you thank you thank you thank you and ooh yea thank you!!! You all rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drangon as Alex said it will be out when it comes out and he cant give a release date, But i do hope in the not so distant future lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dragonshardz

Tarkus

Quote from: dragonshardz on December 14, 2007, 09:35:23 PM
Can't a man dream?

Yes, certainly.  Of course, it won't speed up the release. :D

Let the teasing campaign begin! ()flamdev()

-Alex (Tarkus)

Palpatine001

So now I sit here twiddling my thumbs until most likely Boxing Day New Zealand Time.

[Checks TAB for odds and payouts]

[Also changes colours from Black to Gold] - Go Robbie Deans

Whooops not the Rugby Thread

Back on topic

Anycase Alex the Palpatine 4 thumbs up  :thumbsup: are coming your way for outstanding work.  :D

Now then, where O where will MIS go, ah yes...
Now Idle
Please leave a message after the beep and I'll get to you as soon as I can bother

Ryan B.

Alex, does this mean that we're at the point in the system where the DOTs are acquiring right-of-way and stockpiling aggregate, or are the DOTs still taking bids for the contracts?   :P

thundercrack83

Let the teasing campaign begin!

I love it!

I'll be looking forward to the announcement, Alex. Waiting patiently...but not too patiently...

jplumbley

Hmmm.. Ryan... I think I am still taking bids.  Whose offering the most money?
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

Pat

dragonshardz

Well I know that JDOT (Jenress Department of Transportation) has the ROW and retaining walls starting construction. They only need wait for the first shipment of asphalt and guidelines for construction!

Also, the Monarchy of Jenress offers the first bid. The Monarchy will agree to a reasonable amount stated by NAM Transit Construction Company.

(The NAM TCCTM is a subsidary of the NAM Team, an International Conglomerate responsible for the initial construction of transit networks.)

Palpatine001

()what()

Ok then that was interest the above thread

Anycase let see, $10? I up it to $10, some loose change and a gif voucher for $10 of gas as my bid

Also the IPS - Transit Division of Solaria have the RHWs already laid down in 4 locations and are just waiting on the spec's for the new MIS system to impliment so that the new routes can open to the public.

Going back on topic again  :thumbsup:
Now Idle

dragonshardz

That was on topic, making bids yes? So I couched my bid in the realm of my MD.

Basically it was a way of saying anytime you're ready, Tarkus!

godjcjk12

BigSlark

My region in the making is more or less flat broke, therefore the best we have to offer is 24 oz. of gold nuggets, freshly panned from a stream, 10 acres of pristine Pacific Northwest rain forest, and a slightly used 1984 Chevrolet Caprice.  :D

Without money we can't build a new highway system and without a new highway system we can't make any money. Take pity on us, NAM Construction!

Cheers,
Kevin