• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

El rail missed texture?

Started by JP Schriefer, January 07, 2014, 11:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JP Schriefer

Yesterday I downloaded many dependencies of some ports of PEG and others. However some file I downloaded did my El Train stand as shown in picture. I did not intend to have these textures rails and small bridges, but found them cutesy, but still, the diagonal sections are appearing these boxes. Someone could tell me where I find the dependencies? Thanks.

cmdp123789

Can I ask you something? how did u manage to get that undere rail texture? I intalled the NAM, but it comes with the fences and some gravel I believe? how did u get that?  :thumbsdown: I dont know whats causing that, Im sorry to raise more questions than answers

vester

As I understand it, this is downloaded from SimPeg ???

Either you should take to that site or provide with a download link, so people have a change of helping you.
Its the first time I have seen those EL-viaduct.

vortext

It seems to me you downloaded an outdated version of Moonlight's El-Rail mod, which is included in the NAM nowadays. Then again, I'm not that familiar with El-Rail stuff. Maybe you could post again in the NAM board for more help.
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

z

I've seen this happen with the version of Moonlinght's El Rail Mod that's included with the NAM.  Fortunately, the solution is quite simple.  Just redraw the el rail through the brown boxes and they'll go away.