• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Help needed with the SNM Military Props

Started by Dr.Desastro, December 19, 2009, 04:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Desastro

First of all - the props arehillariously awesome - but still some brown box phenomenon keeps haunting me.
Some of the buildings (e.g. the HQ) are still brown boxes while some work (like gatehouse). I have checked the list of dependencies from the HQ prop and also the LEX page tells me, I already have downloaded them.
Have there been changes in the prop packs or what might be my problem?

Kind Regards

Da Doc

BarbyW

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Dr.Desastro

ok..so I was missing two more prop packs...btw. The list is not up to date anymore...the BSCBATProps RT MineCorp Vol01 is now part of BSC MEGA Props RT Vol04 which is not mentioned in this list.

Nevertheless thanky you very much!

Diggis

Quote from: Dr.Desastro on December 19, 2009, 04:45:32 AM
First of all - the props arehillariously awesome - but still some brown box phenomenon keeps haunting me.
Some of the buildings (e.g. the HQ) are still brown boxes while some work (like gatehouse). I have checked the list of dependencies from the HQ prop and also the LEX page tells me, I already have downloaded them.
Have there been changes in the prop packs or what might be my problem?

Kind Regards

Da Doc

Having downloaded them doesn't mean the same as having them installed ;)

Dr.Desastro

Oh, silly me! I should write more clearly. By downloaded I meant "downloaded, Cleanitol run and installed"
I really was missing the two mentioned prop packs. The dependency I mentiones is still outdated.
Now I am trying to figure out, how the Colossus Mod works...well, I will browse this forum.
It is installed, runs but I need to know the mechanics since my cities do not grow. It seems to be very different from vanilla mode.

xxdita

CAM is totally different from Vanilla. Although, at this point, you may be better off to wait for the release of CAM 2.0, which will fix a bug or two.

Diggis

Quote from: Dr.Desastro on December 19, 2009, 06:40:28 AM
Oh, silly me! I should write more clearly. By downloaded I meant "downloaded, Cleanitol run and installed"
I really was missing the two mentioned prop packs. The dependency I mentiones is still outdated.
Now I am trying to figure out, how the Colossus Mod works...well, I will browse this forum.
It is installed, runs but I need to know the mechanics since my cities do not grow. It seems to be very different from vanilla mode.

Sorry, I didn't see your post before I posted.  I didn't mean any offence, I often have stuff downloaded that I forget to install. That's why I said it.

Dr.Desastro

Whoops...I should use more emoticons as well - i was not offended - it was more like I facepalmed myself because my post made possible more than one interpretation. In fact I appreciate your help very much since it makes SimCity4 more awesome with you guys - thank you.  &apls