• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Sunken Light Rail

Started by miggoycor, November 17, 2009, 04:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OwlGreene

NAM May 2010 diverted my attention from the topic for a while, but I noticed that no one's blogged about this sunken light rail thing since last month.  Anyone know anything new??????

Chrisim

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10876.msg326247#msg326247

However, please keep the Sunken Light Rail discussion in this topic here, not over there

miggoycor

Why? Did the thread move?

Anyway,
Is there any news? :)
φ    =    1+√(5)
                ---------

≈ 1.6180339887

Diggis

I think Chris was saying take a look at this, but talk about it here.  These lots are in my hands now.  We were waiting on the new NAM (couldn't say that before, cos we didn't know when it was due out  ;) ) and Chris has remodded them to work with FLUPs.  I need to take a look at the more cosmetic modding and will hopefully do that this weekend and get the tested.

miggoycor

φ    =    1+√(5)
                ---------

≈ 1.6180339887

OwlGreene

Anything new regarding this project??????? No one's posted here since May.

Rady

Quote from: OwlGreene on July 13, 2010, 08:14:53 PM
Anything new regarding this project??????? No one's posted here since May.

Don't rush. There will be a post once there's something worth posting.  ;D

Until then - enjoy all the other custom stuff that has been provided for free ...
If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It's much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.

Visit my BAT thread: Slow BAT steady - Rady's first BAT attemtps

DCMetro2834

I know it's been a while, but I just discovered this.

I really want to tip my hat to everyone involved with this ambitious project! Thanks for putting all this TLC into this, it brings a smile to my face.

Thanks to people like you, SC4 is still the game (and more) that is was back in 2003.

Way to go!  &apls

-DC

samerton

Really can't wait!! Good luck with this!!

danny11111

when will it be realeased?

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

miggoycor

φ    =    1+√(5)
                ---------

≈ 1.6180339887

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

TiFlo

Wow, this was unexpected. Thank you so much!  &apls

editfish

What a great start to the week!  Thanks for all your hard work, everyone!   :thumbsup:   &apls

samerton

Wow! This is amazing! I'm so glad to see this released!  &apls Great work!

Girafe

Nice to see this baby online, thanks  &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

heitomat

Thank you for bringing this sleeping beauty back to life. I actually had forgotten about it until I saw this thread. Great work!  &apls
Be gentle with me - I'm Norwegian

Diggis

Quote from: editfish on November 08, 2010, 07:41:23 AM
What a great start to the week!  Thanks for all your hard work, everyone!   :thumbsup:   &apls

Most of the Credit for the rework goes to Chrisim.  And most of the blame for the delay is mine and I apologise humbly for it.  &ops