• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Re: Waterfalls a New Journey... MD by Pat_Update # 219

Started by Pat, March 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

So i know i do owe a few replys to comments as of late and i do also promiss to you all that i will have an update this weekend depending how i am feeling... been a bit under the weather lately, but anyways heres my reply's to your comments - pat................................

Quote from: thundercrack83 on September 17, 2007, 09:39:32 PM
Yes, you are! Congratulations and welcome to the Gurus, my friend! I'll be waiting for that update, too!

Dustin thank you very much and i hope that you will enjoy....

Quote from: tooheys on September 19, 2007, 03:21:18 AM
Have to agree with Dustin, that is looking good. Love the pipe coming out of the mountain  :thumbsup:

"A Guru (Sanskrit: गुरू), is a teacher in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Sikhism, as well as in many new religious movements. The guru is seen in these religions as a sacred conduit for wisdom and a way to self-realization." Help us find the path Pat

Dave my favorite aussie, i am glad you loved the pipe and i hope you will love the nextupdate as it comes out of the pipeline lol.....  I hope i can be that guiding light my friend

Quote from: bat on September 19, 2007, 06:28:39 AM
Fantastic looking teaser there! Looking forward to a new update!

Bat my friend thank you for coming on in and i hope i dont let you down either in my next update.....

Quote from: belfastuniguy on September 24, 2007, 07:36:50 PM
Ooohhhhhh I like that power plant and pipes, haven't seen those before.

Fabulous previous set of update and I await yet more beauty and wonders with the next update  :satisfied:

Hey Belfastuniguy LTNS and thank you, i hope you will enjoy the update when i get it up.....

Quote from: Jmouse on September 25, 2007, 10:28:39 AM
Well now, that certainly is an interesting photo, Pat. Looking forward to "the rest of the story!"

Until next time...
Joan

Joan u r 2 good for me lol ;)  I do hope the rest of the story will be a good one  ;D

Quote from: Ennedi on September 25, 2007, 10:57:57 AM
That's a very interesting teaser, Pat :thumbsup:

I'm very curious, what's to come?
Don't hurry with your new projects, and instalments, at first it should be a pleasure for you and then something for us  ;)

Adam thank you soo very much in understanding the hectic schedule lol... Im trying my hardest to get in a good update it should be this weekend as im taking a furlow from projects lol....

Quote from: thundercrack83 on September 25, 2007, 11:46:46 AM
We'll be looking forward to it, my friend! And congrats on 2100 posts!

Dustin thank you my friend for being a constant supporter for me and i hope i dont let you down...

Quote from: urban on September 25, 2007, 12:17:30 PM
I'm looking forward to a new update,
I have one question though: Is the Real Life pic from the Valle Verzasca in switzerland, since the waterfall looks like one, I saw in the alps last year &Thk/(

Ya know what urban i have no clue lol.... Honestly i did a search on yahoo for waterfall pics and that is one that caught my attention as it reflects a waterfall i want to recreate when i get to that skill level...  Do you happen to have a pic of that waterfall by a chance?

Quote from: jimmymac on September 28, 2007, 02:48:13 PM
Some absolutely beautiful pictures in the last few updates Pat, you truely are a master with the plop water and waterfalls  :thumbsup:

Hey Stu thank you for stopping in here on me and im no master just a simply humble beginer but thank you for your vote of confidence that means alot to me....

OK so i cant let you all go with out at least posting a picture of RL  ;)

that is just my red lights on and not the full light show that i can give for reasons of not freaking out the neighbors as is they get upset when i leave my apartment with the lights and sirens going  &mmm

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

tooheys

Quote from: patfirefghtr on September 28, 2007, 03:43:43 PM
I hope i can be that guiding light my friend

Looking at that last photo, shouldn't be too hard  :D

Pat

LoL dave you caught me pun lol  &apls &apls

a side note im still working on the update but me poor brain got stuck on a project using WalkingSnakes new revamped parking textures.... I hope to have this new side project worked out so i can spit out a few new parking lots if it works right see my devolpement thread for the news - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

urban

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

Pat

Ohhhh Heck Update Number One gotta have a hotlink for it lol......

Update Number Two.....

Update Number Three......

Update Number Fourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

Mini Update Number One... The first teaser the worst at the most of it....

Mini Update Number Two.... Gezzs I am mean lol

Update Number Five with Replies to wonderful Comments........

Mini Update Number ummm Yea Three........

UPdate NUMber what now i think im at SIX wow....

UPDATE NUMBER SEVEN BIIIIIIIIIIIIG ONE AT THAT sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet......

Skinny Mini UPDATE number FOUR

FLooding of an UPDATE Number Eight.... Yea i said FLooD

UPdate NUMBER Nine with addded bonus of comments to this update niiiiiice.............

UPdate number 10.... Chippewa Lake and Chippewa Creek's spillway

UPDate NUMBER 11.... Attempted Tuturial on a waterfall... lol yea me do one of those lol... Part ONE

Thanks to Emilin.... UPDATE 12 with a better waterfall.... Part TWO of tuturial

Mini UPDate Number 5

My Month in the SPOT LIGHT wow.... "pat, congrats!  Nature masters are made, not born... 05/07"

mini update number 6

UPDATE NUMBER 13.....  Lady Lake reborn.

update number 14.... page 8 niiiiiiice

Update 15... Filling in Lady Lake

Mini Annoucement with Replies

Update # 16 Building Of Lake Placid.... BAD PUN ALERT!!!!

Update # 17 Lake Placid Completed... Needing feedback on this!!!

Newspaper Edition Update # 18 with also teaser.....

A wierd Question about these thingies? ? ? ?? ?

Not The RIMP teaser Alert.... Update # 19

Not The RIMP Teaser # 2______Update # 20

Not The RIMP Teaser # 3______Update # 21

Not The RIMP Movie_______Update # 22

Waterfalls Resumes with Attempted Mosaic______Update # 23

Update # 24____Stats and Teaser......

Update # 25______Waterfalls and other Points of Intrest......

Waterfalls is going CAMified_____Update # 26

Thanking a Special Friend for the Bump to CLassic....

Part of Tribute To Ryan aka Filasimo........ Update # 27

Announcement about Waterfalls and CAM EEEEEEEK...........

Replies to concerns about Waterfalls.......................

Waterfalls Update with Teaser_______Update # 28

Update # 29______Waterfalls.... Making you guess what the next update is gonna be???

Waterfalls Winner Announced and Update Tribute to Dustin___________Update # 30

Part 2 of Tribute to Dustin______________Update # 31

Part 2_A of Dustins Tribute________________Update # 32

Waterfalls With 100% pure beef to chew on_________Update # 33

Waterfalls with a Special Thanks to All....................

Waterfalls introduces Thundercrack Falls____________Update # 34

Waterfalls Replies To Comments by the viewers for the viewers...........

Replies to comments and I became the 3rd Guru Of Devotions.......

Minor Update with Teaser attached lol__________Update # 35

Replies to comments and a RL pic of me and my truck...........

Region View Courtesy of SUM aka Start UP Manager_______UPdate # 36

Replied to your Comments................

Farmington Heights Twin Lakes featuring TPW_______________Update # 37... Page 20 TOC

Farmington Creek part 1________Update # 38

Farmington Creek part 2___________Update # 39

Update Number 40 is on the books

Special TuT on how to get the right Creek_______Update # 41

A special update to the Vets__________Update # 42

UpDate # 43

UpDate # 44 Teaser

UpDate # 44 MIS and RHW

UpDate # 45

UpDate 46 Christmas Special UPDATE..........

UpDate # 47 special not special UpDate.......

UpDate # 48 special Lowes... Page 25 TOC

Update # 49 RHW & MIS special

Update 49 River Devolpement...

Update 50 the Completed River!!!

Replies to update 50

Extra Replies and a Teaser

Update 51 the update that failed

Replies to your comments from update 51

Update 52 Special Tribute to you all part One!!!

Update 53 Special Tribute to you all part Two!!!

Update 54 Special Tribute to you all part Three!!!

Special Quick Note to all!!!!!

Update 55 Something Different from me!!!

Update 56 Still Something Different from me!!!

Update 57 Yet still again something Different from me lol!!!

Update 58 Something Screwwie Here Boss!!!

Update 59 Teaser here Boss!!!

Update 60 More Devolpement of the Area!!!!

Replies to your Comments and Update Later Tonight!!!!

Update 61 One heckofa drop weeeehoooo!!!! page 32 TOC

OK that is the TOC to current Update # 61.... - pat

Pat

After figuring out how to work SUM to a point and take a region view hole pic here it is.....

New Castia.....

yes i made that region lol and havent completly devolped it yet as im still working on stuff ATM.... oh if you are intrested yes that is all large city tiles....

Jmouse

That looks like it'll be an interesting region to play. There are some challenges about, but there's still plenty of room for development plenty of water.

Until next time...
Joan

Ennedi

Pat, that's a gigantic map! It seems you have a lot of work now  :D

But we need a large space to make nice landscapes, rivers, forests and waterfalls  :thumbsup:

I am very curious what will you do on this map, we will have som fantastic stuff soon (Chrisadams' fences, paths and flowers, Jeronij's water)

Good luck!
Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Schulmanator

You're gonna be busy with that big ol' region! More great stuff for us to see! Bring it on, amigo!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

bat

tooheys

Pat great region, you'll be playing that for years (and putting up with me just as long)  ;D

Cheers

Dave

sebes

Wow, that are some big plans you have here Pat!

Good luck, I'll be following your progress closely.
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

thundercrack83

Huge map, pat! I can't wait to see how you develop it! Oh, and I love the table of contents, too! Keep up the fantastic work!

Pat

flame1396

Going hog wild with the new transparent plop water?

I havent yet... my region is dead flat though.... :P
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

Pat

Quote from: Jmouse on October 08, 2007, 12:13:02 PM
That looks like it'll be an interesting region to play. There are some challenges about, but there's still plenty of room for development plenty of water.

Until next time...
Joan

Joan thank you for coming on into Waterfalls and i know i made that region myself with sc4terraformer... Be looking for it to be more sculpted out soon  ;)

Quote from: Ennedi on October 08, 2007, 02:15:47 PM
Pat, that's a gigantic map! It seems you have a lot of work now  :D

But we need a large space to make nice landscapes, rivers, forests and waterfalls  :thumbsup:

I am very curious what will you do on this map, we will have som fantastic stuff soon (Chrisadams' fences, paths and flowers, Jeronij's water)

Good luck!
Adam

Oooooooh I know Adam and i cant wait for Chris's stuff to hit and Jeroni's new water is fantastic, i love the slop friendlynish of it and how well it works.....

Quote from: Schulmanator on October 08, 2007, 02:58:08 PM
You're gonna be busy with that big ol' region! More great stuff for us to see! Bring it on, amigo!

Oooooooh Yea Schulmanator, you can count on that M8 that you will be seeing some great and wonderful stuff from little ole me  ;)

Quote from: bat on October 09, 2007, 06:52:36 AM
The region is looking fantastic, pat! Great work (also on the ToC). :thumbsup:

Bat thank you for your compliments... The TOC is a work in progress and im glad you like it as well....

Quote from: tooheys on October 14, 2007, 02:05:44 AM
Pat great region, you'll be playing that for years (and putting up with me just as long)  ;D

Cheers

Dave

Dave my trusty ole steed lol.... Yea i can see it now, 10 yrs later (RL) and the region is finaly done and then you leave devotions...

Quote from: sebes on October 14, 2007, 02:52:55 AM
Wow, that are some big plans you have here Pat!

Good luck, I'll be following your progress closely.

Thank you Sebes for that!!!  I hope to see you around more in Waterfalls......

Quote from: thundercrack83 on October 14, 2007, 09:58:29 AM
Huge map, pat! I can't wait to see how you develop it! Oh, and I love the table of contents, too! Keep up the fantastic work!

Dustin hey i know that is a real hugh map... lol been taking some time to get it fully converted over but im thinking of tweaking it a bit more by adding some more features?? Ohh the TOC im trying to get that done but upto 14 updates outta how many lol....

Quote from: flame1396 on October 14, 2007, 09:55:07 PM
Going hog wild with the new transparent plop water?

I havent yet... my region is dead flat though.... :P

Flame welcome and thank you for visiting here today and yes im trying to get a hang of the new water... I will be showing that work in the next update.....

Quote from: Heblem on October 15, 2007, 01:22:12 AM
excellent work pat, this MD is excellent!  &apls

Hey Hab welcome to Waterfalls, its been awhile since i seen you last here and Thank you for stepping on in here... Im glad you really like my MD....

To All thank you for your continued support and visits here to Waterfalls... Be looking for that next update to hit a forum near you soon - pat 

ohh and this is my offical 2400 th post here at Devotions....
Man i think we really need some great gear, such as Hats or Coffee Mugs....

Jmouse

thundercrack83

Dustin hey i know that is a real hugh map... lol been taking some time to get it fully converted over but im thinking of tweaking it a bit more by adding some more features?? Ohh the TOC im trying to get that done but upto 14 updates outta how many lol....

I've come to realize that, no matter how long you toil on a map, you'll always find something to tweak! And don't worry about the Table of Contents, either--keep plugging away at it!

tkirch

Thundercrack Hydrodam is awesome.  The painstaking detail is great.  The patience it takes for something like that.

It makes me think this game is not for people ADD, you need patience.  I fail miserably at waterfalls but hopefully watching you will make me better.