• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Becca at BAT

Started by RebaLynnTS, December 31, 2007, 01:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RebaLynnTS

Becca

Look for me at ... Becca At Bat

RebaLynnTS

I've been gone for a while (RL problems) but I'm back, with something new.

Becca

Aaron Graham

Nice looking fire fighter training center. :thumbsup:
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

RebaLynnTS

Thank you very much.
Becca

banditp61

WOW! That's really nice! I can't wait for it to come out.

RebaLynnTS

I'll be sure to mention it here, when it is done.
Becca

antn

Original choice for batting, I like it. Some suggestions: accentuate the fire stains on the Burning building simulator, maybe make them a tad bigger. Maybe some rust on the chlorine tank, leaks, I would imagine cause such things to rust. And there is something about your roofs, maybe slightly modify the textures to suggest that the hole thing is not a single sheet of corrugated steel. The brick texture on the burn building simulator, the wall textures on the search & rescue building and the confined space trainer looks tiled, I suggest add some variation to them, not much but just so that it doesn't look tiled. Hope this can help, and keep up the good work.

Buzzit

looks really good!
are you planning to use them in 1 structure or in puzzle pieces to create your own education centre?

RebaLynnTS

antn: Thanks for the suggestions. I plan to implament as many as I can. The textures for each wall on every building is unique, and not tiled. I am not as good at textures, as I'd like to be, but I am always learning.

Buzzit: This set will be modular, so you can arrange it anyway you like.

As with all my creations, feel free to relot, repackage, and re-upload as you wish, just remember to give credit where it is due.
Becca

peter007

Wow always wanted to see the Hero back Batting!
Great work becca/rebalynn¿

May I suggest that you use bump maps for some textures they will make the model more realistic.

-Ernst