• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Whats the price of petrol (gasoline) per litre where you live?

Started by jonoboo, May 25, 2008, 03:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j-dub

2.5 further out in the country. 2.589 Unleaded what I paid at work. 2.650 closest to home.  ()what()

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

deathtopumpkins

$2.239 out here... Falling slowly, but just a few weeks ago it was over $2.50
NAM Team Member | 3RR Collaborater | Virgin Shores

ecoba

Approx 2.49 USD here, but last summer was 4.99, highest I saw, but in the big city nearby, was as much as 6.00 USD.

Eliteforce

Umm, I don't know what it is per liter, but it's $2.19 USD per gallon at a nearby gas station.  I guess that comes out to like $.60 USD per liter?

Une_ame

1,17 €/L in Biscarrosse, France for the unleaded (Euro95)
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

jpj_starfleet

Eliteforce

woodb3kmaster

Here in Los Angeles, the Chevron down the street is selling a gallon of regular unleaded for $3.07. Expensive, I know. Welcome to California. At least our gas taxes fund transportation projects...

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

callagrafx

How about $9 (€6) per gallon?  That's what we're paying in the UK......You think $3 is expensive?  ()what()
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

WC_EEND

roughly 1.10 euros per litre here,
Quote from: callagrafxHow about $9 (€6) per gallon?
how mouch is 1 gallon (in litres)?
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Andreas

1 Gallon = 3.785 liter

When I drove by the local gas station, it was 1.35 EUR per liter, that's about 5.15 EUR or US-$ 7.50 per gallon.
Andreas

knuckleball

Filled up yesterday for about $2.60/gal.  I think if gas went to $7 around here, people would go back to horse and buggy for transportation.
It's just that I'm the quiet type, that's all.