• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Hall of Fame Championship Tournament: FINAL ROUND!

Started by thundercrack83, November 24, 2008, 11:12:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which picture should be crowned the Undisputed Hall of Fame Champion?

Cockatoo-210893 (1)
15 (20.8%)
Yoman
8 (11.1%)
squidi (1)
6 (8.3%)
squidi (2)
2 (2.8%)
marcszar
11 (15.3%)
iamgoingtoeatyou
3 (4.2%)
Ennedi
15 (20.8%)
Cockatoo-210893 (2)
6 (8.3%)
c.p.
6 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Voting closed: December 01, 2008, 05:35:36 PM

thundercrack83

Welcome to the inaugural SC4Devotion Picture Competition Hall of Fame Championship Tournament! In honor of the Second Anniversary of SC4Devotion, we have decided to hold a massive, winner-take-all tournament to find out which Hall of Fame picture is the Undisputed Hall of Fame Champion!

Here's how it works--all the current Hall of Fame pictures (as of November 1, 2008)--200 in total--have been entered and divided into threads, which will each have a poll in it for voting. Each member of the Community will have a given amount of votes per thread, dependent on which round the competition is in. Below is the structure of how the rounds are constructed:

PRELIMINARY ROUND
Two-hundred (200) pictures divided into eight (8) threads. Each member of the Community will have four (4) votes per thread--thirty-two (32) total for the round, with the top ten (10) vote-getters from each thread advancing to the Quarterfinals.

QUARTERFINAL ROUND
Eighty (80) pictures divided into two (2) threads. Each member of the Community will have three (3) votes per thread--twelve (12) total for the round, with the top ten (10) vote-getters from each thread advancing to the Semifinals.

SEMIFINAL ROUND
Twenty (20) pictures divided into two (2) threads. Each member of the Community will have two (2) votes per thread--four (4) total for the round, with the top four (4) vote-getters from each thread advancing to the Finals.

THE FINAL ROUND
Eight (8) pictures in one (1) thread. Each member of the Community will have one (1) vote per thread--one (1) total for the round, and top vote-getter is crowned Undisputed Hall of Fame Champion!

thundercrack83

THE FINAL ROUND!

ATTENTION! If the author of the picture has a number in parentheses next to their name, that means that they have more than one picture in this thread. The picture and the option in the poll above will correspond, so for example, if you're voting for the third picture entered by tooheys, you would vote for tooheys (3) above.

1. Cockatoo-210893 (1)

2. Yoman

3. squidi (1)

4. squidi (2)

5. marcszar

6. iamgoingtoeatyou

7. Ennedi

8. Cockatoo-210893 (2)

9. c.p.

rooker1

Hey everyone come vote, this is the finals.  The more votes the better!!

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

threestooges

I cast mine, but it was a tough call. Best of luck everyone.

Masochist

You guys realize that whoever wins this tournament will officially be declared the best picture EVER to be entered into this picture contest???

And that would imply that one of the 9 pictures above could be declared among the greatest SC4 pictures ever displayed on a fansite in the nearly 6 year history of SimCity 4?

There are some massive accolades in store for the winner of this contest.  Don't take your vote lightly!!!
(Under Construction)

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

iamgoingtoeatyou

metarvo

It wasn't easy, but I have made my final vote.  Good luck, and congratulations for making it this far. :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

bat

I have voted in this round, too! But 9 excellent pictures there! And Good Luck to all pictures...

rooker1

If you haven't voted, get in here and plaease do so!

Robin  ;)
Call me Robin, please.

sithlrd98

My votes in...could you have made this any harder?
Good luck to everyone!

Jayson

Lilojame

It was hard decison but I casted my vote anyhow. ;D

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

Ennedi

Done  ;D

It was a bit easier for me, I had only 8 options  :P

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

rooker1

Come on everyone. 
We have only 55 votes.

Robin  ;D
Call me Robin, please.

thundercrack83

Polls close in TWO DAYS!
If you haven't voted yet, get your vote cast now and help us choose our Hall of Fame Champion!

TheTeaCat

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

dsrwhat316

So many great choices... but only one vote  :'(!

My vote's in; let's get those votes in, people!

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

projectadam

WOW, I was able to narrow it down to four pictures that I thought were just a little better than the other five but then it took around 30 minutes to make my final decision. Great job to all that have made it this far  &apls
The Constitutional Monarchy of Ichigamin

Terraforming Update (8/25/09)

nerdly_dood

My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

kimcar

my vote is already done , so best of luck to everyone. Very hard choice. ???