• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Hall of Fame Championship Tournament: SUDDEN DEATH ROUND!

Started by thundercrack83, November 30, 2008, 05:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which picture should be crowned the Undisputed Hall of Fame Champion?

Cockatoo-210893
31 (57.4%)
Ennedi
23 (42.6%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Voting closed: December 01, 2008, 05:49:05 PM

thundercrack83

SUDDEN DEATH ROUND!

We've had a tie in the final round of competition, so that means we'll be holding a Sudden Death Round!

The poll will be open for 24 hours, and each member of the community gets one vote.

Good luck to both competitors!

thundercrack83

rooker1

I would truly hope that everyone that comes in here to have a look would take a moment to vote, please.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

dsrwhat316

Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

Lilojame

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

Pat

My vote has been casted as well to bad my wife and friends can't vote siiigh but we all agreed on one and may that the best pic win!!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Ennedi

What a surprise! Thank you very much all who voted for me  :)
I'm truly honored to have so good Competitor, Cockatoo's pic is one of my favourites too.  :thumbsup: I must say all of the final round pictures are the best of the best (and maybe they should be honored/marked in a special way).

It's really nice you like (some of  ;)) my pics so much! I guess I should make more  soon :D

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Cockatoo-210893

I have to second that. Thanks so much to everyone who's voted so far, I really am amazed and humbled that one of my pictures has made it to this stage, when I was browsing through the original 200 I didn't think I had a chance! And what an honor it would be to even come up second best out of the many hundreds of pictures that have ever been entered into the pic contest. Wow, I'm pretty happy either way, so may the best pic win!
Congrats to Ennedi too for making it this far, your pic is... well if you were to show that to the Maxis developers of SC4, they'd probably think it was some other game. :P

TheTeaCat

My vote has been cast :thumbsup:

Best of luck to both entrants &apls &apls

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Sheep49

The vote from yours faithful Sheepy had been casted ;D

Good luck to both of the competitors. :thumbsup: May the best picture win ;)

Piotr
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

tag_one

metarvo

I have done my part.  Good luck, and may the best one win.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

bat

I also voted! Good Luck to both, which have awesome pictures there...

papab2000

Voted. These two are both great pic's and you both deserve a big  &apls  It is a shame there can only be one winner.  &mmm

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

tcx

My favorite pic from the beggining is here!!1 I hope it wins :)

art128

I voted  :thumbsup: good luck to these two amazingly awesome picture  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Diggis

That was the hardest decision I have had to make in the whole run of the picture comp.  I would have prefered an option for joint 1st place, as I can find no fault with either of them.   :'(

RippleJet

Quote from: Diggis on December 01, 2008, 09:16:04 AM
That was the hardest decision I have had to make in the whole run of the picture comp.  I would have prefered an option for joint 1st place, as I can find no fault with either of them.   :'(

I can only agree on that... it's like comparing apples with pears again
I would probably vote for the other picture another day when I'm in a different mood...
Vote casted nevertheless.