• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Hall of Fame Championship Tournament: SUDDEN DEATH ROUND!

Started by thundercrack83, November 30, 2008, 05:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which picture should be crowned the Undisputed Hall of Fame Champion?

Cockatoo-210893
31 (57.4%)
Ennedi
23 (42.6%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Voting closed: December 01, 2008, 05:49:05 PM

Earth quake

I voted.  :thumbsup:
This a really splendid pic for the Hall of fame Championship.  &apls

paroch

I'm glad that the picture I voted for has made it this far.  Both really are GREAT pictures , the best of the best and reading both Ennedi's and Cockatoo's comments it's great that this final sudden death round is being contested in such great spirit - it just sums up SC4Devotion's attitude as a whole.

Good luck to you both.

Paul

rooker1

In 48 minutes we will have our winner!
If you have not voted please do so now.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

sithlrd98

Woah , glad I popped in , of course my original vote still stands (although it still was tough)! Good luck to both  &apls

Jayson

Pat

10 Minute's

In about 10 Minutes the Final call will be made and the ultimate winner will be crowned the Hall of Fame Champ!!! God I can't wait to see who it is!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Haljackey

Ah, I arrived too late this time.  :(

Congrats to Cockatoo though, you would have had my vote!  What a way for the winner to arise though, through sudden death!  It just goes to show you how many good photos there actually are!

Best,
-Haljackey

rooker1

Congratulations Cockatoo.
You have given us so many great pictures over the past year and it's no surprise that your awesome picture made it's way through so many other great ones.  I just wish that didn't have to be just one 1st place.

Congratulations again and I look forward to what you and everyone else enters in the SC4 Picture Competition in the following year.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Ennedi

Congratulations Cockatoo!

Your picture will represent the SC4D Pictures Hall of Fame in a really excellent way! :thumbsup:

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

bat

Congrats for winning that tournament, cockatoo!

I already thought it at the beginning that your picture will win this...

tag_one

Diggis

Congratulations Cockatoo, as I said earlier it was the toughest decision I have had to make in a long time.  It took me a good half hour to decide.

And comiserations Adam, on another day your pic could easily have taken it.

&apls &apls &apls

metarvo

Congratulations, Cockatoo.  Do you realize that your picture is practically considered to be the best of the best in SC4D?  I also want to congratulate Adam for making it this far.  This vote was about the hardest one I've ever made in all of SC4D.

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

papab2000

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

squidi

Congratulations, Cockatoo. &apls  &apls  &apls
i think your winning picture had blown mine away in the ordinary competitione once
so it defenetly deserves the best picture ever ;)

kimcar

tcx

Cockatoo-210893

I thought I'd wait for things to cool down before I post my thankyou thingy...
Well... umm, wow.
Thanks everyone. It really is just um...  ???
I still don't think it's actually dawned on me yet that I won the HoF comp. I really can't thank you all enough for your votes and kind words, it's just the best motivation to update my Eagle Island MD... lol, I probably should do that just to say thanks, in fact I will.
Oh, and I've never seen so many of theses things in my life...  :P

&apls &apls &apls

I'll add mine to the parade for Ennedi. 2nd best picture ever is pretty damn good.  :thumbsup: