• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Evergem, The Netherlands

Started by capo, October 13, 2007, 09:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rushman5

Beautiful historical representation in a modern game!

dedgren

Congratulations, capo-

History comes to life...

The Staff
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

bat

Congrats to this award, capo!

Looking forward to more...

Badsim

Frankly , I missed this MD (like others Recently published ...lack of time . &mmm )

Great tutorial as opening . The unusual landscape ( a true challenge and so far your developments are convincing ) and the historical story make this MD as unique  :thumbsup: than interesting .

I'll follow it ...  ;) &apls &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Ennedi

Congratulations capo!   &apls

As you see, your work was awarded and it is very well deserved award. You show something unique here (and difficult to show - there are not many lots wchich can be useful to present a historical story). I am very curious of the further development of this region, what you will show when you will come closer to the present time?

Some hard work is waiting for you, so good luck! :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Serkanner

Congratulations receiving the award Capo, I fully agree with this decision and I hope it will be just the first of many to come.  :thumbsup:

rooker1

A very deserving move, congrats on the award. 

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

jayo

Wow-i realy like this CJ :D Brilliant rural areas and i love your use of trees
I'm back

BigSlark

Amazing MD, capo! I love that you started at the beginning of North West European civilization, I really enjoy MD's such as yours.

I'm looking forward to more history and more development.

Keep up the great work!

Cheers,
Kevin

dedgren

Quote...you started at the beginning of North West European civilization...

LOL, that'll keep the old game clock busy for a while.

I never got around to it, capo, but good luck!

You've got one fine MD going here.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

thundercrack83

Congrats, capo! I can't wait to see what November has in store for Evergem!

capo

Wow this is a big surprise! Thanks for the award and all the people who left a message! As I posted earlier I had some big issues in RL that needed taken care of, I had very little time to play SC or even check the community here the last 2 weeks. Good news is that most things are taken care of and I can finally do what I enjoy doing: working on the city and to read up on other people's progress in their MDs!

I have some big catching up to do, to keep you all entertained in the mean time I have a small teaser hopefully to your likings. I experimented a bit with jeronij's ploppable water and flaura in a test city. Once I've mastered these fine tools I will be using them in Evergem as well. I hope you like it..

Once again, thanks all! I could use a little good news after last 2 weeks. You made me smile today :)

The complete history of Evergem ->My Mayor Diary <-
Come and visit Paroch Plein!

sebes

Quote from: capo on November 02, 2007, 10:03:53 AM
Wow this is a big surprise!

No Capo - it was n't: one thing was sure: Evergem would be in this section this month.

The small teaser is wonderful, I realy love the farm on the top of the picture. Just take all time you need to catch up with RL and enjoy being here ! (like I am  right here in Evergem :satisfied: )
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

paroch

Hey capo,

Well done and congratulations on your Special Award.

Your MD is truly unique and as Sebes says it's no surprise to us that you have the award this month.  I like the teaser (love great farmland and that is GREAT farmland).  I hope RL is kind to you and allows you time to show us more of Evergem in November.

tkirch

Love that farm picture.  Hopefully it wins over in the picture competition too.  It looks like a great place to be.  I love farms and that is great and the water around it was done to perfection.

bat

A really great picture there, capo! Great river and farms! :thumbsup:

Pat

Capo this is sooo cool you made it to OSITM and congratulations as well..... You are doing some great stuff here man and what a wonderful detail to rivers...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: &apls &apls

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

tooheys

If that's the experiment, can't wait to see the good stuff :thumbsup:

Dave

jayo

Congrats on your award  &apls
i hope RL dosen't get in the way of updateing this CJ too much  :)
I'm back

kwakelaar

Nice to see that you are recognized for your work on this MD, congratulations.
Like the rest I very much like the teaser picture.