• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Nova Vesfalo

Started by nova vesfalo, February 19, 2007, 09:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

urban

:thumbsup: Lennox is great and I like your region map,

interesting use of all those diffrent kinds of bats, it looks so pleasant :)

300th post &bis&

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

thundercrack83

I see you've gotten your 300th comment here, nova! Congratulations! Here's to the next 300, my friend!

bat

Congrats for more than 300 comments in your MD, nova! And also looking forward to a new update.

Yoder7652

wow you've gotten alot done on your region...most impressive!

pipishere

Your updates are great and i really enjoy reading through them!

The region looks great and is coming along nicely :)

nova vesfalo

thundercrack83: thanks ! ( since today the fishing ports will look a tad diffirent , I've disovered a somy pack I haven't downloaded, I will try this !)
belfastuniguy: happy you like Lennox, the non published version was a crappy one with no urban layout ! The BATers done some great contents, this kind of town wasn't makable without them
bat: thanks, the region has evolved ( mainly Rustico and Nova Vesfalo) with the redesigning of the Highway
Shadow Assassin ;D
bat56:thanks
Strechnitz: glad you like it, today I working again on the Big City :) Rural community time is over until next time :)
iamgoingtoeatyouthanks
urbanthanks !!
Yoder7652thanks, it very hard to make regional coherence working at city scale, and there's some not great thinks , will try to correct them (mainly un Giorgo Urbo)
pipisherethanks !!

So for the 300th comments, here a little Simlympic Update !

bat

Great little update for the Simlympic!  :thumbsup:

Pat

Nova great bid annoucement here and i look forward to seeing how you devolpe - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

nova vesfalo

thanks both :)

Today some littles pic of Nikolao Canal near its end in Nova Vesfalo :

Saint Nicolas church located on the Nicolas Canal Banks has been built in 1889 when the canal has been diged. The construction of the canal and the church has caused the destruction of a large part of the Nikolao Distriko, wich has been started to be urbanied at the begining of the XIX th century. Saint Nicolas is the second largest church in the Capital.
In 1903 the ligne A has been extented to this part of the city crossing the canal.

Today Nikolao Distriko is one of the most expensive part of city due to the proximity of the canal , its realtive calm and its small comunities feels. Many tourist come to Nikolao Distriko to visits Saint Nicolas and have a drink at one of the numerous cafes of the aera.

and tadaaa the first Elevated train/glr global map  for the Capital Region aka Princlanda Transporto Administrato -PTA-

Pat

oooooh wow nova im impressed here wow.... some great shots!!! see you next update - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Yoman

Incredible! You've managed to make Maxis buildings look great, that just means you rock :P Incredible newspaper as well, I look forward to your bid.

thundercrack83

Wow, that map is phenomenal, nova! Great work! And the update is splendid, too! Good luck with your bid, I'll be looking forward to seeing it!

bat

Wonderful map there and two very great pictures of that canal! :thumbsup:

Emperor Stormont

Very lovely indeed. I agree with Owen, you have made Maxis look fantastic, also love the graphics you use, the maps are wonderful.

I await yet more delights from Nova Vesfalo.

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

nova vesfalo

patfirefghtr: tanks !
Yoman: what a great compliment you made  &ops , the bid is progressing :)
thundercrack83 thanks ! I always loved transportation map, so I've thougt: let's make one !
bat : thanks
belfastuniguy : thanks :) [ your ambassy is in progress]

Emperor Stormont

YAY.....I'm looking forward to that.  &hlp

I am still working on the Imperial Quarter, do you have a BAT you would like me to use?? If so PM with me your choose and also a flag prop, if you have one.  ;)

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

nova vesfalo

wow long time no news , those times I haven't enough content to show you some thingy , sorry .

here a pic of the capital is doing :

bat

That city is looking very fantastic! Great work on it! :thumbsup:

nova vesfalo

well I think I will make a pause , SC4 is constantly bugging , it's quite disapointing, 20min of games and then *crash*

kwakelaar

That is very much a pitty nova, I was just catching up on your updates. Especially the Nikolao District is looking very pleasant, love the church and the canal.