• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Elevated RHW4 over GLR

Started by Kevin1a, December 17, 2010, 03:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin1a

Where can I find a piece to take my Elevated RHW4 over Ground Light Rail?  I've tried dragging, both dragging the GLR under the highway, and dragging the highway over the GLR.  Both ways revert to two side by side RHW2xGLR crossings.  I searched the menus where I would expect such a piece to be located, and no luck.  Does such a piece exist, or am I stuck using a GLR>Subway transition and hiding it with dense trees?  Thank you for your help.

Tarkus

That functionality doesn't exist yet.  It has been planned for awhile, however.  When added, it'll be fully-draggable rather than a puzzle piece.

-Alex

Kevin1a

Thanks for the reply.  I'm excited for the future, but I'll wait patiently.  I'm still discovering the greatness of the current NAM.  I've been playing with the tram-in-road, and the tram-on-street puzzle pieces lately and there is so much I didn't realize I could do.  I was always scared off by the fact that the stations block access to the lots next to them.

I guess for now I'll be using some gigantic trees to hide those subway transitions.  The Maxis highway just wouldn't look right here.

edit, now that I think about it, I might be able to put the RHW in a trench, and use maxis tunnels under my roads and light rail lines.  That's how I do urban rail lines occasionally.