• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Mediterranean mod

Started by Fukuda, November 06, 2006, 08:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M4346

Not that I know of... I can lock and unlock threads that I started at whim, no? Using the additional options tools?

So a mod / admin can lock it, and the original poster / author can just unlock it when he / she returns to it.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

rugeley123

Looks very nice! Well done :thumbsup:

vortext

Quote from: freedo50 on September 11, 2007, 10:00:04 AM
Please try not to resurrect dead threads people, this one had had no progress for nine months when Gradonacelnik commented on it. Keep an eye on the date of the last comment in future.

Fred

Still holds true today. Last comment was made over five (!) years ago. Please refrain from opening old threads. If you're really excited about something which hasn't seen much activity lately, you can always send a PM to the creator / author instead. Thanks! 
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

speed285

In a way it's not bad to remember good ideas. Today there are many more resources to make a Mediterranean MOD.
Vortext I loved your work, I think it's a great result, but ... always tries to reflect Northern landscapes with deciduous forests.
A representation of Mediterranean forests with Girafe models and Kergelen shrubs and olive trees, would be ideal for the Mediterranean coastal representations.

regards  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

vortext

Hehe, the topic is about terain mods, not tree controllers.    $%Grinno$%

Kergelen's mmp actually uses CP's olives, which can be made seasonal no less.  ::)
Orange's vastly underutilized cypresses come to mind, too. The idea has occurred to me before.  ;)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

speed285

ok here are a loyal follower, as I was with your previous work.

regards

:thumbsup:

vester

Please read Vortex's posts above yours.

Its been 5 month since Fukuda has been online and its been over 2 years since he been posting.

Jmouse

Topic locked. We don't need old threads reopened.