• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NYBT's May 2013 OSITM

Started by rooker1, May 01, 2013, 02:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Beautiful building Aaron, all the details look perfect  &apls  Glad to hear you've got your fan issues sorted out!

Vlasky, your progress on the Daily News building is looking outstanding. I love your attention to detail on this monster project  &apls  I also thought of something about the seawalls: that's a really nice texture for the bottom of the water. I'd be curious what it'd look like a a seafloor replacement mod (for x14 of the terrain mod ones IIRC). I don't know if you like to mod, but if you'd like I'd be happy to make a little seafloor replacement mod for you with that texture  :thumbsup:

metarvo

Those papers that get delivered to many a resident's home have to start somewhere, so it's good to see progress on the Daily News building.  Little details like HVAC units and satellite dishes add an unbelievable amount to building rooftops, and a little commerce here and there to balance out the good residential buildings we're seeing is always appreciated.  Nice work!

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

rooker1

Quote from: Vlasky on May 12, 2013, 10:33:08 AM
rooker1: Thank you. Are you asking about the wall itself or the riverbed? I must admit I haven't been thinking about different versions, but why not. Once The whole 'system" is established, different textures shouldn't e a problem.

Yes, that is what I have refering to, the wall textures. Sorry, I should have been more clear. But I thought the same as you, once the wall are all done, a few more various textures should be relatively easy. This way you could please more people.

Great work in here this month!!
Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

sim_link

Beautiful work from everyone here, everything is absolutely stunning with all the small details!

Aaron Graham

noahclem- Thank you!!! :D

sim_link- Thank you!!! :D

785 park Avenue

Here's the building in the game I just need to export the other versions and do the night lighsts for the other. :D

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Swordmaster

Wonderful, and also a little crazy :D   You guys are doing a marvelous job.

Cheers
Willy

rooker1

Nothing more say, other than......
&apls

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

metarvo

It looks like it's just about ready.  Of course, knowing you, the night lights will be arranged differently on the variations.  ;D  Nice work!

&apls
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.

sim_link

Oooh, lovely. Looks great in game! ;D

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

noahclem

Aaron Graham

Thank you guys!!!! :D

32-48 30th Street

I started to get back to this buildng because the 785 Park Avenue is complete is should be ready for the STEX soon. What I have done on the 32-48 30th Street is add a little detail to the building. Lately I have been moving slow I have been doing a little of stuff this month. I hope I can finish this building fast sense it's small.

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

RickD

Good to hear about the progress with the 785 Park Avenue. Thank you for your great work.  :thumbsup:
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Aaron Graham

RickD- Thank you buddy for stopping by to keep me from double posting. :D

32-48 30th Street

Here's another update on this little apartment, the modeling is almost finished. The things I need to model for the building modeling to be complete is to make the roof pipes and the moulding swag that goes on the rectangle object that is above the windows. I can't wait to get to the texturing. :D

Aaron Graham

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

noahclem

Great to see this beautiful building released! Great start on the new one as well  &apls

Swordmaster

Can't wait to see this one pop up in Noro ;)

New appartment block is nice!

Cheers
Willy

benedict

Thanks for all the amazing things you bring to the SC4 community.

Congratulations on being featured in this special thread, and well done on hitting number one on BTT this week.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

metarvo

It's here at last.  Good job, Aaron.  This one is a must-have!  :thumbsup: