• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your private BATs

Started by toxicpiano, September 20, 2008, 11:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toxicpiano

Go on, I dare you!

This is the only picture I could find of one of mine. It's the orange brick building with the yellow metal roof. It's supposed to be billingsgate fish market next to Canary Wharf in London (As you can see I layed out canary wharf  :D). I don't know if I still have this anymore in BAT form (I have is in .3ds however).
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

Pat

Hey Toxicpiano that looks real good there that fish market....  I would show something of mine but I suck sooo bad I would scare everyone away lol....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

art128

I like your Bat toxicpiano  :thumbsup: very good  ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

jmdude1

He's your private batter
A batter for money
He'll do what you want him to do
He's your private batter
A batter for money
Any old building will do.....

haha. just a little tina turner to liven things up.  :o  if i could bat i would show something, but i cant, so i hope others with show what theyve done.  do you have another angle of that fish market?  it looks good along the canal.

bat

These BATs are looking really wonderful there, toxicpiano! Nice work on them! :thumbsup:

Yoder7652

I'll bite...

Here is a palace that I made to be used in a new MD I'm working on...
It is based on the Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg.

Pat

Hey Ryan that building is looking real good there and I cant wait to see that New MD!!  How's the little one doing btw?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

papab2000

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

N1_2888

Well, this is a very private BAT from me: :D

It's only available here.
(I was too lazy to upload it on the STEX $%Grinno$% )
_____

Some might remember my annoying requests in Xannepan's BAT-Thread, most probably Xannepan himself. :(
So I started to make it ("Haussmannian BAT without shops or offices in the ground floor") by myself:

Due to my lacking skills in the matter of graphical software (which would be important for the night lights), it is unlikely, that it will be finished in the near future.

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

Une_ame

Nice parisian building N1_2888!! It kindda remebers me Porkis (re)creations :thumbsup:.
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

art128

Yoder7652, that is just amazing  &apls

N1_2888 , your Bats look very good, excellent work  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

CasperVg

I don't do any BATting, but I do some lotting for personal use, can I post those here too?
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

DebussyMan

N1_2888: those look great! you sould seriously consider opening a candidacy thread to upload to the LEX

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

Andreas

Quote from: DebussyMan on September 24, 2008, 06:24:34 AM
N1_2888: those look great! you sould seriously consider opening a candidacy thread to upload to the LEX

There's no real need for that - it should be covered by the SFBT account already. ;)
Andreas

bat

Looking forward to the new MD, Yoder7652! And nice building!

Wonderful work on that building there, N1_2888! It is looking great! :thumbsup:

DebussyMan

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

wes.janson

I am speechless over that bridge  :o

Excellent work!

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

Pat

stunning work there debussy just stunning!!! that is all I got to say for sure...

Fresh Prince of SC4D

You people sicken me. Learn to share your great works!  LOL :D

Returning from Call of Duty . Must rebuilt what I destroyed....

N1_2888

@ DebussyMan: Great BATs* (I know some of them from one of your pictures that entered the SC4D Picture Competition)! :thumbsup:
_____
*Like most or maybe all of your creations. ;)

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum