• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your NHP Mapped Regions

Started by papab2000, November 02, 2008, 06:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blade2k5

:D  get it done by 2050 eh?  Ah geez, I'll be long gone by then :D 

I like zoning by following the contours of the landscape, makes for interesting layouts.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Pat

Troy I told you before I am proud of you what you done!!! That is looking good there and I cant wait to get going before 2050 ehehehehe

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

M4346

Quote from: cammo2003 on November 24, 2008, 11:43:46 PM
That Washington DC map looks delicious. I plan on working with it once my main box is working again (still down after months due to funding issues).

M4346: You've done a great job in tree-ifying that region (looks like I'm not the only one that uses that word, lol, though I usually omit the hyphen).

The DC Metro area map is perfect and amazing, I would recommend it to anyone!  ;D

And yeah, I use the hyphen because of the influence of UK English in SA, as well as the rules for hyphenation in my native language. :P

@ Troy

I love that map, and like what you've done with it! Great work on the tree-ification of the region and the ponds!  ;D

Are you perhaps planning a LGBT neighbourhood there? I couldn't help but spot the Pride / Rainbow flag!  $%Grinno$%

Great work guys!  ()stsfd()
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine