• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Sakura & Coming soon, Sakura Republic (don't need to post replies for that ^^)

Started by planetechef, February 22, 2010, 08:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adroman

My, my... I don't visit in a few days and look what I've missed!

Everything looks great, as usual!  :thumbsup:

The railway system of yours is very interesting, your choice of stations is very appropriate  :)

I'll be sure to drop in more often... missing this is a sin!  ::)

Adrian.

Edit: Welcome to page 8 :D
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

thundercrack83

Wow!

Such excellent work here, it's no wonder that you're spending time in OSITM! I will certainly be keeping an eye out to see what you've got coming up--keep up the fantastic work!

Dustin

chester

hi, i have a tendency to lurk in allot of MDs without commenting, but after looking through yours i can't leave without commenting! your pictures are amazing. the custom buildings and your unique style are great. your rural as well as your city areas are both beautifully laid out. everything looks smooth and seemless. I know it takes allot of time to accomplish that.  i will definitely be back for more. &apls

nedalezz

&apls  &apls

Best update yet! I loved seeing all the different rail stations in different sceneries, and my favorites were the rural sceneries. Just spectacular!

Haljackey

Wow, this is so detailed! Are you sure this is Simcity 4 we're looking at?  :P

marsh

Love the rail line information  :thumbsup: That red train fits in well also.

marsh

planetechef

17 posts

Nardo69:
Not surprise to see you happy with this update  :D and agree with you about this wall on the sunken station, i will change and post a little Before/Ater  :P thanks for your comment and advice  :thumbsup:

Battlecat:
Again, thanks  :thumbsup:

Rooker1:
Thanks Robin for your comments

Noahclem:
Thanks for post here, i hope the link is ok  ::)

Xenofeel:
Thank you !  :thumbsup:

CanyonJumper:
Thanks again Jordan

SuperFrenchtoast2:
For the Pruggio appart, same link as the sunken station, few page away  :thumbsup:

I_Love_Lamp:
Thank you for your nice comments

Kimcar:
Thanks again & yes, the lot editor turn me crazy, find a little fence or a nice lightpole etc...  :bomb: but so nice  :)

Superhands:
Thank you Dave, for the link too, interesting  ;)

Adroman:
Thanks Adrian  :thumbsup:

Thundercrack83:
Thanks again for your kind comments

Chester:
So thanks for post here  ()stsfd()

Nedalezz:
Thanks, glad you still follow my  MD and glad you like thsi last update, take care  :thumbsup:

Haljackey:
Thank you!

Mangoose:
Glad to see you post here, i'm big fan of your works, as you can see, all your bats are around here  ;D so thanks a lot

Marsh:
Thanks again Marsh :thumbsup:

So today a small update, i busy with my work  :P

Next update SAKURA airport (UPDATE 11)
& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

kimcar

&apls &apls Great amount of details. You got skill at the LE and it`s turn very good :thumbsup:

ecoba

Wow, amazing pictures, my friend. You have some great city-building skills, and the result is absolutely gorgeous.

Keep up the good work, and I hope to see a new update soon!

Ethan  :)

canyonjumper

Excellent pics! I love your cities!!

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Aspirin4o

Your city is just amazing. The amount of details and the level of your skills are simply amazing :thumbsup: Also the raining shot are flawless. Keep up the good work &apls
"Gate gate pāragate pārasaṃgate bodhi svāhā!"
"Gone, gone, totally gone, totally completely gone, enlightened, so be it!"

rooker1

Another set of fantastic pics and a great rain shot, what more could we ask for?.....beside more great pics!

Love your work, as always.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

marsh

Great pics! Amazing job on the rain pics too!  &apls &apls &apls

io_bg

Fantastic update, very eye-catching! :thumbsup: Nice job with the animations, too! By the way, may I ask where to get the curved building which can be seen on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th pictures?
Edit: SeanSC4 - Thanks for the info!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

SeanSC4

The curved building is a high school created by BriPizza.

chester

Wow, more great pics. they have so much detail and yet they always look simple and uncluttered. great job.

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

planetechef

Update 11 (Sakura Airport, Teaser)

Hello everyone, i'm working on the Sakura Airport, here 4 pictures and coming soon the part 1 and of course the replies of your comments, thanks  :thumbsup:

& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

canyonjumper

Looking great! I can't wait to see the whole thing!

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

xenofeel