• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Re: Waterfalls a New Journey... MD by Pat_Update # 219

Started by Pat, March 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Welcome to page  50 Pat  &hlp &hlp

these pictures ares very beautiful Patrick, great work on that river my friend, nice use of 3RR flowers, They look splendid in your city  :thumbsup: good mix of trees and rocks !
can't wait the next pictures  :thumbsup:
Arthur
BTW, in 20 posts, your MD have 1000 !!  $%Grinno$%
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

blade2k5

I love how you have become a master of plopable water, rocks, trees.....and the list goes on.   Very nice work, look forward to todays update &apls

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Pat

Hey That is correct that saturday's update is finally here Yay OK I wont bore you all with my babble tonight but I want to thank you all for stopping in here!!! So now without further ado here we gooooo..........................

So as you see with those two pics the river starts to die off a bit but hey I will show further progress here with the devolpement stages of the river... So no need to worries of the area not being complete...

Again that concludeds tonights update and stay tuned for sundays update!!! Remember to leave a comment here and lemme know what you think!!!!  Also a reminder Sunday's Update will be late as well too as I will be at work again allllll day siiiiigh..... 

So now what I think only 18 more post till 1K hmm what should I do for the person that helps me hit that milestone and if it happens this month, which I think it will... What would be a fitting honor? You all tell me...

Thanks

Patrick

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

JBSimio

Good Lord, Pat!  I stand

well... OK... I actually sit, but that's not the point!

in awe of what you can do here.  The details you pack into one picture are just incredible.  I love the way the flowers are done here.  They follow down the bank to the river bed just beautifully... I shudder to think about how much time it must take to manage something like that.   &apls

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

bat

Nice there, Pat! And looking forward to more of that beautiful river... :thumbsup:

Lilojame

Hi there, my friend!

The update looks very nice and I cant wait to see how this area will look when finished.  :thumbsup:

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

Simpson

This river looks really superb my friend, also great use of the RRP mod  &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Pat

Hey that is one thing I can at least do while I am here stuck at work lol... Reply's as I do owe some of them since I did them from the First Update On Double Shot Thursday.... So now Here are my responses to your wonderful replies!!!.....

Quote from: blade2k5 on November 13, 2008, 04:37:51 PM
I hope so too :D ::)  Yeah, it's all good...well better than good.  This comes to mind &apls &apls

Troy: LoL thank you there Troy!!!

Quote from: Lilojame on November 13, 2008, 04:49:58 PM
Hey hey!

Dont worry, I never eat when I have the oportunity to swim. ;)

Ok, lets see... I have to say that the plopable grass makes all the difference! I realy like both pictures, the second one the most.  &apls Very good looking update!

Looking foward to see more. :)

Karin: Thats alway's good to know that you don't eat and swim I wouldnt want to loss a new friend!!! I am also glad you liked the second picture!!!

Quote from: Simpson on November 14, 2008, 07:07:28 AM
Wow  :o these two picture are superb and so réalistic. Your lakes are always so beautiful
Great work with the RRP
Take care my friend  ;)

David: Thank you my friend and I will do!!!

Quote from: Jmouse on November 14, 2008, 09:31:24 AM
Terrific photos, Pat. Good use of reefs, rocks and grasses. I'll be trying out some of your techniques as soon as I get my new system built.

Later...
Joan

Hey Joan, Dont worry I havent forgotten you at all, I just havent been online much nor on Yahoo during the time's to drop in on you there.... I promisse you that this week I will get to you and see if there is anything else I can help you with or who know's maybe you teach me?

Quote from: threestooges on November 14, 2008, 10:11:25 AM
Nice work on the double shot Pat. The falls look good and that's a great use of the muddy water. I would suggest considering plopping a few plants of some sort along the border with the blue TPW to break up the transition a bit, but aside from that, it looks pretty darn good.
-Matt

Matt: Hey there Matt I am glad you liked the Double Shot from thursday!!! I will be reworking that spot here soon maybe this week... I do have to logg in some more game time lol....

Friday's Update Replies to your comment's.......................................................

Quote from: papab2000 on November 14, 2008, 07:37:04 PM
Very nice Pat  :thumbsup:

Rich: Hey Rich thank you a million!!! I am still trying to find a lava mod out there, but no luck so far that works well like the waterfall mod....

Quote from: Simpson on November 15, 2008, 12:47:47 AM
Thse two picture are really splendid my friend as well
Fantastic work on them

David: Thank you a lot my friend!!!

Quote from: Jmouse on November 15, 2008, 01:33:55 AM
Lookin' good, Pat! I can't get enough of the TPW and assorted accessories, guess because it looks different every time folks use it. Once again, I really like the goldiva (I think??) reefs. Every time I try to plop them they look like ... well, they don't look like reefs or rocks!  ;)

Later...
Joan

Joan: Yuppers your right there Joan that be Goldiva Reef's... It takes a little time to practice with them and get it right but I have confidence in you!!!

Quote from: bat on November 15, 2008, 05:57:11 AM
Great pictures there of that beautiful river... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bat: Hey there Bat, Thank you!!!

Quote from: art128 on November 15, 2008, 06:01:31 AM
Welcome to page  50 Pat  &hlp &hlp

these pictures ares very beautiful Patrick, great work on that river my friend, nice use of 3RR flowers, They look splendid in your city  :thumbsup: good mix of trees and rocks !
can't wait the next pictures  :thumbsup:
Arthur
BTW, in 20 posts, your MD have 1000 !!  $%Grinno$%

Arthur: HI Arthur I am trying my best with the river here and to give the best show possible... Actually the flowers are from Chrisadams over at the RRP... Sat update is up and sunday is coming shortly errr well as soon as I can get home that is lol.... Also thank you for bringing me over to Page 50 wow I can't believe it!!!!

Quote from: blade2k5 on November 15, 2008, 09:25:01 AM
I love how you have become a master of plopable water, rocks, trees.....and the list goes on.   Very nice work, look forward to todays update &apls

Troy: Hey Troy thank you soo much that means alot to me!!!! I still dont consider myself a master at all...  I hope to see you back in here soon though!!!!

Saturday's Update replies to your comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: JBSimio on November 15, 2008, 09:48:52 PM
Good Lord, Pat!  I stand

well... OK... I actually sit, but that's not the point!

in awe of what you can do here.  The details you pack into one picture are just incredible.  I love the way the flowers are done here.  They follow down the bank to the river bed just beautifully... I shudder to think about how much time it must take to manage something like that.   &apls

JB

Jon: Well Jon I hope you sit at your computer, cause man the way you bat and work with covington... Gezzz I wouldnt want to think about all time and leg cramps lol.... It can be rather time consumming but its fun though that is what I find rather funnie, I have fun taking my time and detailing!!

Quote from: bat on November 16, 2008, 01:13:33 AM
Nice there, Pat! And looking forward to more of that beautiful river... :thumbsup:

Bat:  thank you my friend and more will come I promisse this to you!!!!

Quote from: Lilojame on November 16, 2008, 02:45:02 AM
Hi there, my friend!

The update looks very nice and I cant wait to see how this area will look when finished.  :thumbsup:

Karin: Hey There Karin thank you and soon this area will be finished and then I will do a complete over view of all of it... Till then I do hope you like the sections that I am showing off of the river...

Quote from: Simpson on November 16, 2008, 02:59:24 AM
This river looks really superb my friend, also great use of the RRP mod  &apls

David: thank you a lot my friend!!!!

OK So to let you all know that these replies are a work in progress here at least there is a place holder now and you know I haven't forgotten you all!!!!  Since I am at work I got to act like I am working so for now if you see just a name be know a full response will be there shortly....

Sunday's Update will follow tonight when I get home and hopefully someone post in here between now and then...

Cheer's

Patrick

New EDIT: Thank you my friend Lilojame for that Idea and I may do that, I will do the proper update later after your post and thank you sooo much for posting my friend!!!!!!

Side Note: Since being in OSITM Waterfalls so far as of today has grown by 149 post!!! WOW!!!! I now only need another 13 scratch that now at 12 OK so new correction is now needed its now at this point 9 only 5 post to hit that 1K MARK!!! I think that will happen by Wednesday, what do you all think?

(9 post for the simple fact now I am getting ready to do the update as I am home from work YaY!!!!)

PS the reward Option is still very open as we draw closer to the 1k mark here in Waterfalls... I am still looking for Idea's on it so please let me know, thank you!!!

NB: Replies are totaly done and thank you all for bearing with me!!!! WOW only 5 more post to go!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Lilojame

Hi there my friend!

I like the sections you have shown thus far very much and I sincerly enjoy every visit here in Waterfalls!  :thumbsup:

I am confident that you will hit the mark even sooner!  ;)

Hm, the possible reward... I dont know, but you might dedicate an update to the one that hits it? Just a thought....

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

paroch

Hey Pat,

The river is really coming to life now.  Chris Adams flora set is a really great one, and you're using it very nicely indeed.

All the best,

Paul

JBSimio

I see that I left you speechless...  :D  Now you know how I usually feel coming in here!  ;)

Hope the work on Sunday isn't (wasn't?) too terrible and I'll see you for the next installment...  :thumbsup:

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

Pat

Hey That is right its now the time for the update and I am offically 9 post away to the 1K Mark wow!!! I am excited hehehehehe!!!!!  Thank you all and Yes I do Know I have a few blank spots on the reply list but I gurantee you tonight they will be filled in as I at home now yessssss!!! 

Jimmie Johnson is the NASCAR champ for the Sprint Cup and Clint Bower is the Nation Wide Champ..... Carl Edwards has won the Ford 400 @ Homestead and he also won the Ford 300 on Saturday... Now talk about being a busy man lol.... anyways lets talk water and with that I do want to thank Lilojame, Paul, and Jon for stopping in today and all I got to ask is wont you stop by again lol....

OK enough of the babbling pat and so now without further ado here we gooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that is that for Sunday's Update and I do want to thank you all for leaving a comment here in Waterfalls!!! Also to all those lurkers that Ive seen today IE Barby and Wes., stop on in and say hi sometime!!! I would love to hear your thoughts here!!!

Patrick

blade2k5

Lookin' sweet as always Pat :thumbsup:  Looks like a nice place to fish on a warm spring day ;D

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

papab2000

Very nice Pat  :thumbsup: I think blade is right, some fishing for Trout sounds real good.  ;)

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

JBSimio

Once again... it looks very nice, Pat!  I suppose that comes as no big surprise anymore though...  ::)

I really like the continued look of the "marshy" areas along the river... it almost looks like an infestation of cattails in that first picture.  The second picture actually reminds me a bit of the creek behind my house with all those rocks.  The rapids end rather abruptly, but I'm sure if there was a solution to that, you of all people would have used it... so I would imagine that's more of a game limitation than anything else.

Welcome home!   :D

JB

bat

Like always great pictures of that river!!
And congrats on 50 pages... &apls

(5 more replies and Waterfalls has 1000!)

paroch

Great riverbanks as always Pat.  I would have liked to hang back and aim for that magic post number 1,000 but with the time difference and all I suspect I'll miss it.

Enjoy breaking that milestone!!

Paul

Pat

OK so as the title is saying here is a new movie from me!!! Yes that is right Monday November 17th brings a movie to view, well the actual movie is only about 1.5 minutes long and well overall length is around 5 minutes... Why well I guess you will have to watch and find out now.... So without further ado here is your movie starring Waterfalls!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/W7Fc0HhG90c&hl=en&fs=1

So that does it for Monday November 17th and again Thank you all my supporters of Waterfalls....

2 post to go!!!

Also for anyone who wants to know there is a new and diffrent type of November Anniversary Special Episode of the Podcast Here [linkie]

papab2000

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

threestooges

Nice little video update Pat. They seem like they are a bit more work, but this is an interesting way to show off you works. The scrolling was a bit stuttery (but that may have just been my connection). Nice update and nice way to thank your supporters. Oh, by the way, one more to go...
-Matt