• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Commonwealth of Marathon

Started by thundercrack83, November 05, 2008, 02:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Battlecat

Congratulations on you promotion to the Hall of Fame!  You've really worked hard to earn this one, and it's very well deserved! 
&apls &apls &apls

TheTeaCat

Dustin

Congrats mate on your elevation to the HoF &apls &apls
Very much deserved  :thumbsup:

regards
Derry
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

JBSimio

Congratulations, Dustin!   :thumbsup:  I had little doubt that you would wind up here very soon!

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

Luke09

Incredible Dustin...You always let me surprised!
Tu és
Time de tradição,raça,amor e paixão,
Ó meu mengo...
Eu,sempre te amarei,
Onde estiver estarei
Ó meu mengo

Andy2k

Nice Version of the Macys you make ;)
I like the very clean Style of your City.

One think ... can I make a CoM-Place in Sinburg ?
Or don´t like use your Name ? ;)
My City: Sinburg
Last Update: Here

Jmouse

Looking better by the day, Dustin! Congratulations on your election to the HoF. It's always an exciting event, and this time was no exception. Doesn't mean you can sit back and get lazy, though! :D

Later...
Joan

KoV Liberty

Nice area! oh and thanks for the download! What's the news? Whoops!  :-[ Congrats for being inducted into the Hall of Fame!

Alex

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Pat

Dustin as I told you before congrats on your induction into the MDHOF!!! You deserve it for setting leaps and bonds and going up and out and away!!!! Sweeeeeeeeet!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

Arthur (art128): Thank you, Arthur! Calling it a "garden" works for me!

bat: Thanks!

Matt (threestooges): Thanks so much, Matt! I'm glad you like the tutorial, too—I hope you can get some use out of it, my friend!

Joe (JoeST): Hey, thanks, Joe!

Robin (rooker1): Hi, Robin! Thank you very much, my very good friend! That's a great idea about moving the station down to meet up with the new addition. I'll have to get started on that next! Take care, Robin!

metarvo: Thanks so much, my friend! I couldn't have gotten this far without friends like you!

Adam (Ennedi): Thank you, Adam! It's great to be in such great company with work like yours, my friend. I hope I can live up to that standard!

Battlecat: Thank you!

Derry (TheTeaCat): There he is! Congratulations to you, my friend—you have certainly earned it with all the hard work that you've put into Tales at TeaTime for so long. It's an honor for me to even be mentioned in the same breath as your work, Derry. See you in the Hall of Fame!

Jon (JBSimio): Thank you so much, Jon! I have no doubt that Covington will be joining the ranks of the Hall of Fame very soon, too, and I can't wait for that day! Take care, my friend!

Luke (Luke09): Thanks, Luke!

Andy2k: Thank you so much, my friend! It would be an honor for you to use Marathon's name in such a fantastic place as Sinburg! I just can't wait to see it!

Joan (Jmouse): Hi, Joan! Thank you very much! You're right, the Hall of Fame elections are always a great time, aren't they? I'm already looking forward to November. Take care, my friend!

Alex (Driftmaster07): No problem at all, Alex! And thank you, my friend!

Pat: Thanks so much, Pat!

Um...I really don't know what to say except...

I simply cannot believe all of you have bestowed such an honor on Marathon. And to be here after over 1500 posts in just over six months is just absolutely incredible. Thank you all so very much from the bottom of my heart. I only hope that I can live up to such an accolade!

Thank you all again!

More from Marathon is on the way!

sithlrd98

Although I just started showing up , I can see why you won! Congrats and look forward to more! :thumbsup:

Jayson

deathtopumpkins

I'm a little late too, but congratulations!  &apls

And that Macy's lot is just gorgeous...  :thumbsup:
NAM Team Member | 3RR Collaborater | Virgin Shores

KoV Liberty

Congrats once more and I am SURE you will all ways follow up! By the way are you still working on the island of Marathon or are you getting to the new region yet?

Alex

Adrian, I miss you man.

thundercrack83

Jayson (sithlrd98): Thank you, Jayson! And don't worry—you're always welcome here, no matter how soon or how often, y friend!

deathtopumpkins: Thanks, my friend!

Alex (Driftmaster07): Thanks, Alex! As for your question, I'm still working on Marathon Island, but I'm always thinking about how to expand things out onto the mainland. We'll see how things turn out, I guess!

Still plugging away at things...

This time, we're back up north near the Abitibi Square section of the island, where I've been toying around with the Trier Station by Jasoncw, over on the STEX. Detailing still needs to be added, but I think we're on the right track for this one.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

io_bg

Congratulation on your deserved getting into the HOF! &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Tarkus

Dustin, congratulations on making it into the HoF!  You're constantly breaking new ground here and showing absolutely breathtaking visuals here, and I couldn't think of a more fitting MD for such an honor.

The work there with Trier Station is looking fantastic thus far as well.  It looks like a very realistic transit center, to say the least.

-Alex

bat

Great two pictures there! Nice work with the Trier Station! :thumbsup: It looks beautiful at that place! :thumbsup:

evanator

Congratulations on making it into the HOF, You truly deserve the honor! Marathon has an interesting mix of European, and American styles, especially with that Cathedral area. I like it!

KoV Liberty

Ooh! Nice station! I really never wanted to get that station (or liked it) but... I do now!

Alex

Adrian, I miss you man.

metarvo

Trier Station looks like it belongs there.  I look forward to seeing what you do with it, Dustin.  Good work!

:thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Luke09

I think i will dl this station,looks nice.Nice pics Dustin
Tu és
Time de tradição,raça,amor e paixão,
Ó meu mengo...
Eu,sempre te amarei,
Onde estiver estarei
Ó meu mengo