• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Re: Waterfalls a New Journey... MD by Pat_Update # 219

Started by Pat, March 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earth quake

tooheys

The mystery pipes have appeared  ;)

Nicely done Pat, and congrats on the anniversary my friend.

Cheers

Dave

paroch

Hey Pat,

Great idea for the video - and VERY well executed - CONGRATS  &apls &apls

Waterfalls is always a pleasure and can never quite be sure what's next!

Paul

blade2k5

Nice little video....something different for a change.  Nice work!  Oh, by the way, you can my post count from 11 to 12 :P

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

quackmofro

That's a great tribute for your first anniversary. This is my first time checking out the MD, and it looks superb! I hope to be dropping by regularly for year number two.  :thumbsup:

Pat

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/1/24/1718023/BCCSpU.swf

Hey Quack glad to see you made it in here as well for this special update Celebration!!!  Well as most of you probley figured out that I have this special update that kinda has a Capporth City MD feel to it by Bat and yes you are right this what Bat did for me as part of my celebration and Honor to him for being anther top poster here in Waterfalls... 

Ive still got to plan what Im going to do for Joan but that is soon, either way the credits for this update is to Bat and thank you to him for doing this for me...  The pics are mine and so are the responses to your comments...  So without further ado here we go with the comments and update to Waterfalls... 

NB:  It may take a minute to load the update as its my first time trying to work with flash

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/1/24/1718023/CCsc4dWaterfalls2.swf

NB: Edited to show the correct fix so the animation can be viewed completely....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

warconstruct

hello the friend, for me it is an honor to have poster the 200eme messages on your CJ !

I will congratulate you for your excellent works and like you shared the same great pleasure as me: recreated nature under SC4 .Is not always an easy spot, one needs much patient and of determination to come end of something has which one can be satisfied !

You are for me a great source of inspiration in particular at the time of my updates "special nature" and I thank you  :)
Is not everyone which devotes a whole newspaper has this activity .

So long for a new update, and I say one to you " bonjour de France "

a+ Paul

Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

blade2k5

&apls Congrats on a fantabulous update Pat :D  I especially like pics 3 & 4...nice use of the mining equipment :thumbsup:  Look forward to the next update :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

paroch

Nice update there Pat.  The lakes are my faves, very well done indeed.

All the best,

Paul

Earth quake

Wow,excellent, It's a great update, go on. &apls
Just a splendid. :thumbsup:

Jmouse

Great work on the update, Pat. The pics certainly do bring back pleasant memories, and I'll always be a loyal fan of Waterfalls. Truly you are among the kings of all things water related!

Until next time...
Joan

RebaLynnTS

I reall need to learn how to do those flash projects. I love your pictures, btw.
Becca

Look for me at ... Becca At Bat

tooheys

Well done Pat, it's all starting to make sense now  :D

I really liked the first pic, thats a beaut transition from TPW to maxis water.  :thumbsup:

Keep it up my friend. Bring on the next update.

Cheers

Dave

threestooges

Interesting update. Good pics and nice way to do replies. Yes, I can believe it took four hours (you must have been working quick to get through it all that fast). Those excavators are making quick work of that hill and I'll be interested to see what all is going on there. Take care, and I'll see you around here next update.
-Matt

bat

That are nice pictures there, Pat!!

And this animation is better now (with the frames...):
click here

Looking forward to the next animation...

Schulmanator

Great idea! I have always been a fan of bat's animations. I look forward to seeing more here!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Pat

Hey all just a quick note if you havent seen the corrected flash its now up... Problem fixxed, I should have taken care of it Saturday but Ive been sicker then a

sorry dave not trying to poke fun at ya's M8  ;)  but your avatar fits me soo perfect now lol...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

kimcar

&apls &apls Another great update that you made Pat. Nice animation and nice work too. Looking forward for another 200 post  ;D

Heblem

Pat i really hope everything is right!, please take care,
greetings
Eblem

JoeST

Hey, 2 posts ... wow that advertising obviously worked :P lol, sorry to here that ur ill, hope u get better soons

oh and yeah, great updates... interesting techniques (maybe for another way of doing that youtube vid you should get a desktop recording package, would be an interesting way of doing it)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms