• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Blackwater (with Islas Gemas)

Started by emilin, January 25, 2007, 10:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M4346

So much info, so little time! I am appreciating all of it though! Thanks!  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Heinz

emil, do you have links to those containers? are they ploppable? look what you've done!!! i'm hooked and hellbent and addicted to ships and ports now. lol

NikNik

AWE  :o

great work on the cruise port, Jeeez that Somy cruise ship is HUGE! (it is even clearly visible in the region shot).

the small fishing and cargo port is just lovely. Very well done. The placement of the breakwaters, the boat ramp, it all looks just perfect.
You are the PORT MASTER!

Nik-Nik

BTW the concert hall is a good choice too.

rooker1

Great update, I love your port work.  Too bad you are saying it's done.  I'd love to see you back a huge port.  At any rate, this stuff is top notch.

Robin   :thumbsup: &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Badsim

Excellent ... as usual . ;D
It's a pity for me to have no time in the next months , but I think again about seaports as next projects , such great inspiration can be found here ...
I have already created a complex Lot following a precise terraforming , I would like to show  you it there , but don't want to interfere with your MD ... anyway , you give me new ideas like Lots without base texture for water tiles and transit enabled on piers without visible road or street overlays ...  ;)
Your water texture and the "bottom of ocean " with Sorchin's rock are amazingly realistic ... except for these flowers .... $%Grinno$%
You should rather use Gizmo water flora , maybe d'you already know it ; if you don't , it is linked by Rayden in "Where can I find this... ? / water flora " .
To the next . :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

kimcar

&apls Great update again mate. It`s a good idea the underwater flora in the port . I forgot this kind of detail sometimes . Very well done. I have to said that i like the region view too. :thumbsup:

sebes

...checking every day ...a new update from Emil???

YES !!       &dance     And what kind of update ???

A  masterpiece - again  &apls

()flower()

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Rayden

Quote from: zniehadajet on March 28, 2007, 03:12:02 AM
emil, do you have links to those containers? are they ploppable? look what you've done!!! i'm hooked and hellbent and addicted to ships and ports now. lol

This link is like a magic wand [linkie]. ;D
Pick the one you like most and enjoy!

Cheers
Rayden

Heinz

ok thanks my man Silvio! and hey can your magic wand link me to FUKUDA and NOB port stuff too? those in the earlier pics of the ports? back at page 10, i think. if anyone can help, thanks a lot. emilin, i'm soooo hooked into ports now. lol

Rayden

Well my man, here is your [linkies]. :P

Nob's Site - [linkie]
Somy's Site - [linkie]
Fukudas Models/Lots - [linkie] - The Oil Pier is on page 3

Elektra

Well, now I need to go and attempt to do a seaport.  One thing I haven't tried to do, you have inspired me to give it a whirl.

Nice tutorial to get me started. Thank you for your time in creating it.  Think I will be like Rayden and pdf it and print it out for reference.  :)
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
A. Einstein

amapper

Very impressive work. The terrain mod fits perfectly and looks fantastic.

kwakelaar

This is again pure enjoyment, I liked the presentation of the real port, and how you translated that into a SC4 port, it is very well done.
I am looking forward to see the town grow up around this harbour.

I did not see that your avatar was a dog by the way, I was thinking .... a T-shirt? (stupid I know, but sometimes you have to be pointed out the obvious :D)

thundercrack83

Quote from: kwakelaar on March 30, 2007, 01:23:17 AM
This is again pure enjoyment, I liked the presentation of the real port, and how you translated that into a SC4 port, it is very well done.
I am looking forward to see the town grow up around this harbour.

I did not see that your avatar was a dog by the way, I was thinking .... a T-shirt? (stupid I know, but sometimes you have to be pointed out the obvious :D)

Don't feel bad, kwakelaar! I just noticed that it's a dog, too. And now that you mention it, it definitely looks like a T-shirt!

Berethor

late again...    &mmm

The tutorial is excellent.  I like the step by step.
Great details as always..
keep up the good work!    :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ MallowTheCloud ♦ HabLeUrG ♦ moganite ♦ Mr Food11 ♦ jplumbley ♦ Vandy ♦ wouanagaine

mark

Hi emilin amazing detailed update's i will follow this MD in future. Great work!

sebes

Quote from: kwakelaar on March 30, 2007, 01:23:17 AM

I was convinced it WAS a T-shirt  ::) (and in a way I still am.. )
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

emilin

No update, but since my avatar is currently under scrutiny... a picture of my dog (to the left ;D )

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Heinz

woah huge dog my friend. hoping to see more of the gem islands  :P

sebes

OK - now I believe you. She is cute  !!!!!  ;)
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN