• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

*OSaKa ReGioN*

Started by kelis, September 12, 2007, 04:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelis

In the next update • KOBE •

Coming soon visit this beautiful port city,I continue to work with
her but this very late,Missing some important areas, outside etc...
I hope to complete it in several days.
At the moment I show you a picture of the park located in Port.

I hope you like the picture.
Greetings ||

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

rooker1

I tis a great pic, I hope to see more of this port.
Robin  ;)
Call me Robin, please.

bat

Like that park in that wonderful picture! Looking forward to the update...

GMT

gosh, that temple island looks awesome!!

and the last update, all the pictures look so cool.
kinda reminds me of the super-white effect some hd-games immitate.
well done well done  &apls

not to mention the layout and development. :thumbsup:

can't wait for more!

... really, it is. I swear.

kelis

• KOBE •

• Is a city of Japan, located on the island of Honshu. Kobe is the capital of Hyogo Prefecture
and is one of the most important ports. Located in the Kansai region of Japan, southwest of Osaka
and was one of the first cities in marketing with the West by the year 1868. The cosmopolitan port
city has 45,500 foreign residents from more than a hundred countries •

• Demografhy •

Until 2008, the city had a population of 1,529,116 inhabitants and a density of 2.755,77
inhabitants per square kilometre. Kobe has an area of 549.38 square kilometres.

• History •

The city was founded on April 1, 1889.

On January 17, 1995 an earthquake measuring 7.2 on the Richter scale took place at 05:46
am JST near the city, killing 5,000 people, leaving 300,000 homeless and destroying much
of the port facilities. He was one of the most costly natural disaster in modern history. In 1996
he was twinned with the Spanish city of Barcelona.

• Kobe Beef •

Both beef and veal, beef and Kobe is one of the world's most prized by gourmet.
The animals before being slaughtered, received several care including massage
to relax your muscles and make the meat more tender.

•  Mayor ~ Tatsuo Yada

• Area ~ 551.40 km²

• Population (2008)
      ~ Total 1,529,116
      ~ Density 2759 inhabitants / km²

•  Kobe Port  •

~ I hope you like,Greetings ||
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Heblem

impresionte el puerto!!  :thumbsup: &apls &apls &apls

EDIT: Please...PLEASE...use English or provide a full translation in the MDs. - Dustin (thundercrack83)

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

warszawa

This is one awesome city you have created Kelis!  &apls :thumbsup: You deserve an award or something.
The port and selection of BATs are stunning, This MD has a stronger character and feel to it than most of the other MD's, so congrats :). Look forwards to seeing more.
Visit my Warsaw, Poland MD.

oyd

I like it very much.......
great selection of bats and I like the cruise ship port that u made...... its one of the things this game really lacks....
great work &apls &apls
"Dear Prudence wont you come out and play..."

swissmanrider

wow ! it's nice ! nice style i like it ! great work  :thumbsup:

bat

All pictures there are looking great! And like the night shots and the port is looking very good! ;)

kelis

Kobe Airport is an airport on an artificial island just off the coast of Kobe, Japan. Opened on February 16, 2006,
the airport primarily handles domestic flights, but can also accommodate international charter flights.
It is designated as a third class airport. First year operation results were 2,697,000 passengers at 61.1% capacity •

• Kobe is already the most indebted municipality in Japan with debts of over ¥3 trillion, and this project's cost (estimated at over ¥1 trillion,
or US $8.7 billion) has made it very controversial.
Osaka's Kansai International Airport was initially planned to be built here instead, but the Kobe municipality rejected it on the grounds that
it would be too close to the city. Soon after, however, the Kobe municipality decided to fund the construction of another airport by itself,
despite much objection from the central government. The airport faces stiff competition from Osaka International Airport (16 mi (26 km)
away) and the larger Kansai International Airport (14 mi (23 km) away). A citizen group gathered over 300,000 signatures
(a fifth of Kobe's population) in an unsuccessful attempt to stop the project •

• All Nippon Airways and Japan Airlines have both announced plans to replace portions of their widebody fleet with a larger number of
mid-size aircraft, in part because of a need to fill the excess number of flight slots created by Kobe Airport's construction.
The City of Itami is proposing to ban the take-off and landing of Boeing 747 aircraft at Osaka International due to the large amount
of noise pollution to the surrounding neighbourhood. If this does take effect, then more small jets will be needed,
thus the need for more time slots •

• Other supporters include the frequent flyers in the region and surrounding areas. The third airport can mean increased competition
and lower airfares. People in the surrounding regions (Shikoku, Awaji Island etc.) can now have a closer airport while access to
Kansai may be limited. Since the ferry from Tokushima to Kansai Airport was discontinued, travellers have had to rely on alternate
means of transportation including a bus to Kansai Airport, which takes an hour longer, or to use the local Tokushima airport,
which is limited in schedules •

~ Kobe Airport ~
.                                                                                                                      

kelis

~ Tanabe is a small village located northeast of Osaka ~

|| It has just 1000 inhabitants and is one of the
locations most beautiful of the region ||

|| The Japanese people living in this almost entirely on agriculture ||

|| Most of its inhabitants are old people who
escape the hectic life in the city centre ||

|| in the future are plans to build a small hotel ||

.                                                                                                                      

xxdita

A beautiful farming city there kelis. Looking forward to seeing more.

Alfred.Jones

That is magnificent Kelis :thumbsup: I really like how you have a nice Japanese theme to your city. Looking forward to more

Sim City 4 Devotion