• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

What Does Your Name Mean?

Started by thundercrack83, June 04, 2007, 10:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Hey Jayson what about just Jayson or VistaGod  ;)

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

sithlrd98

Quote from: Pat on July 07, 2009, 09:42:07 PM
Hey Jayson what about just Jayson or VistaGod  ;)

Guess that would be better than Anakin Sidewalker  ;D

Jayson

Pat

ooo oo sorry about that Jayson I meant to say Darth Vistader  :D

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

sithlrd98

LOL...That's pretty funny Pat! ;D Maybe that should be my new pic!

Jayson

danielcote

My site name is Daniel Cote but on other sites my name is (Mirage 42)

Mirage: Stands for the famouse 1960's french fighter that is still in service in the middle east that broke many records.

42: I guess its just one of my lucky #'s

RebaLynnTS

Quote from: delta9 on April 02, 2009, 08:31:27 PM
So there's mine. Hopefully I'm not typecast as a dirty stupid pothead from now on! Because I am only one of those three things  :D

If anyone has a screen name that could get them typecast it is me. Since I wear it with pride, I don't mind explaining, though little kids should cover their ears right now :)

Reba Lynn TS

Reba is short for Rebecca, Lynn is my middle name, and TS . . . yes, it meas Transsexual. It has gotten me banned from a few sites. Here's hoping the same does not happen here.
Becca

Look for me at ... Becca At Bat

RippleJet

Quote from: RebaLynnTS on July 10, 2009, 08:38:06 AM
and TS . . . yes, it meas Transsexual. It has gotten me banned from a few sites. Here's hoping the same does not happen here.

Why would anyone get banned from a site for being what they are?
In that case we would have to ban DebussyMan as well for him telling he's a man...
That certainly would not happen here.

In addition to this there is no need for any further discussion about the subject either. ;)

Pat

Becca Tage is soo right btw and no loss of respect at all but a bigger respect for ya's!!!! {{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}

RebaLynnTS

Thank you Pat, that means more to me than I can tell you.
Becca

k808j

K (Keith) 808 (State 808 or Roland TR 808) J (Johnson)  ()borg()

L i s t e n  T o  O u r  F a m o u s  T h e m e
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=PVfnXk">We Are Borg

meinhosen

Quote from: Pat on July 10, 2009, 05:20:58 PM
Becca Tage is soo right btw and no loss of respect at all but a bigger respect for ya's!!!! {{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}

I am much agreed with Pat.  That takes some courage and my hat's off to you.

I can't remember if I ever posted in this thread... I guess thats TBI for you...
My name hails from a couple of songs off this largely forgotten album and band.  As most of you have guessed I translated it into pidgin/grammatically incorrect German.   The good thing is that I've never seen this name used by anyone else, so it makes for a good forum and online gaming alias.

It's pretty simple, and has absolutely nothing to do with my given name and nothing to do with what I do.

Cheers!

S.Sgt K
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

Mawgojzeta

Mawgojzeta is a person in a song called "Goldfish and Clowns" by Fish (not phish).  I pronounce it maw - GO - zhet - ha   - not sure if that is precisely correct.   It is a beautiful song.

KoV Liberty

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

danielcote

TS? That shouldn't get you banned thats Pregadism.  :( Well Same as Pat no loss of respect.

RebaLynnTS

Quote from: danielcote on August 15, 2009, 02:18:44 PM
TS? That shouldn't get you banned thats Pregadism.  :( Well Same as Pat no loss of respect.

Thank you.
Becca

RadicalOne

How I got my username (or "callsign", as I refer to it) has been a bit of a mystery to me. I know where it came from, but am at a loss of how it became what it did.

Years ago (as in three, four or possibly five, by now), I was into taking apart and modifying a free online racing game called "Need For Madness". I was in the business of modifying the code for the tracks, and then giving out my addons. This was my first experience - ever - with game modding. One of the unlockable vehicles in that game was named "Radical One".

Over time, that name somehow became what people referred to me as, and since I had always thought of it with verbal emphasis on the second syllable - and therefore disposing of the possible extremist connotations - I apparently went with it. Somewhere along the line, the space was lost, forming my current callsign of "RadicalOne", which I have used (or "1RadicalOne" if "RadicalOne" is unavailable) as my callsign everywhere, including Freewebs, YouTube, SC4Devotion, Hotmail, Wikipedia, Photobucket, Simtropolis, my Windows Username, and I have even put "R1" on my license plate.

Anyone else have a similar story?

txrailcat74

My name is as follows...

Tx = Texas
Rail = my other hobby (railroads/model trains)
Cat = The mascot (Wildcats) of the local high school
74 = my birth year.

Cyclone1001

Cyclone1001:
Cyclone- another name for a hurricane, which one was headed towards my house when I created "Cyclone1001" (I have used this name since 2003, somewhere on the Internet.)

1001- My favorite radio station was 100.1 FM, so take out the . and you have 1001.

tamorr

Mine is rather simple, as I gamed alot with a whole lot of systems like AD&D, Rifts, Battle Tech... Primarily AD&D... Anyways when I was DM for a friend I kinda' created a basic language.. Not so many words and still unfinished... Tamorr simply means Adventurer.... And the race that uses that language I had also created for the AD&D unverse along with many others. Drop the last R and it becomes Precious in other unfinished language of a different race.... That would be the Se'rnkas and Sarivaks... two of many races I have created for the Universe...
   It still stands as a hobby, but I used the first one for a very very long time. If anyone has it I'd have to wonder where they got it from since I don't belive it is ever used in any existing langauge, name or otherwise. Almost makes it easy to pick a tag name as I call it.... :)
  "It is wiser to think about your actions before doing them, but be warned One must act quickly before another takes action for you."
  "Knowledge may be Power, but it is how you use that Knowledge that makes One Powerful."
  "I am a Philosopher, Punnist, Poet, and Rambler so keep in mind I think ahead and backwards to point where communication is sometimes not completely understood, even if Enlish is my primary language, it doesn't mean I know it well N proper."
  "Always do your best to acheive your goals and Dreams one at a time."
"Patience is a virtue."