• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gn_leugim

ohh yes.. each day that passes, is a day less to day X  :D

TheChosenOne

Haljackey

I think you may enjoy this pic:

Click for full resolution!  (1920x1200)

I am such a tease... Sorry!   :P

Soon, you'll be able to do it too.  Alex is true to his word.  When he says imminent, he means imminent. ;)

Best,
-Haljackey

Patricius Maximus

A dream that soon will not be a dream much longer.

sim_link

GLK

Quote from: Haljackey on January 02, 2009, 11:12:06 AM

Soon, you'll be able to do it too.  Alex is true to his word.  When he says imminent, he means imminent. ;)

Feels like it has been imminent for half a year now.

A200

It has been imminent ever since the day RHW 2 was released  :'(

sincitybaby

Ive been waiting since July, back then he said we were getting close.  I just hope its before school starts again on the 5th.

Tarkus

I realize it's been a long road (no pun intended) to this release.  But the exit ramp is approaching . . .

I won't say it's soon.  I won't say it's far away.  I'll just say it's coming. ;)

-Alex (Tarkus)

deathtopumpkins

Ok alex just stop with the teasing and release it already! :P

Is that that same recently upgraded highway from your MD? Upgraded again? $%Grinno$%

It looks great! :thumbsup:
NAM Team Member | 3RR Collaborater | Virgin Shores

allan_kuan1992

I'd hope not... that's too wide of a freeway... for all of the cars that I see running on it xD

Still patiently waiting, but my game has some funky bug somewhere and school's starting on Monday...

- Allan Kuan

A200

Well it could be 2010 it is released? You never know.

Maybe Valentines Day?

EDIT: Tarkus is online, could this be it?  $%Grinno$%

gn_leugim

TheChosenOne

Blue Lightning

It looks great already, but either he's holding it for suspense, or there's just a few more things to sort out.
And I'm guessing the exit ramp is exit #77 to Hwy 96 East to RHW Town?

Different people have different definitions for the word "imminent."
-Psyicist- The time it takes for light to travel the radius of an electron.
-Computer programmer- The time it takes for a CPU running at 2.5 GHz to compleat 10 cycles.
-Transportation engineer- The time between the red light switches off to when the green light comes on.
-Geologist- One second in geologic time (Otherwise known as a long, long, time
-Tarkus- The time between the current day to RHW Day.
-The rest of us- The time SC4 takes to crash.
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

genemc777

Sometimes the suspense is the best part

in this case it isn't

stop teasing us and release it!!! :angrymore:

Patricius Maximus

Enough teasing! Release it. My patience even with the RHW is now mostly expended.

deathtopumpkins

Come on people, stop complaining like this. A lot goes into releasing something like the RHW, and you want it done right, right? Just calm down with the angry posts a little bit, and it'll be out soon.
NAM Team Member | 3RR Collaborater | Virgin Shores

jgehrts

Quote from: deathtopumpkins on January 03, 2009, 10:11:12 AM
Come on people, stop complaining like this. A lot goes into releasing something like the RHW, and you want it done right, right? Just calm down with the angry posts a little bit, and it'll be out soon.

Quoted for truth.  There's plenty of other things to do than anxiously wait for an awesome addition to the game.  Like playing Spider Solitaire.   :D

No, but seriously, Tarkus et al know people really are looking forward this.  Tarkus has said on more than one occasion that he wanted to have it out already, but circumstances prevented that from happening.  Cut him some slack.  It's not like you're paying him for a service and he's gone past his guaranteed completion date.