• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Problem with Japanese side street (SAM1) - Moonlight's plugin

Started by diego6677, December 31, 2014, 03:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diego6677

Hello,

I downloaded Moonlight's plugin as I wanted to have japanese feeling to my Sam street in my attempt.  I got all work out perfectly except this odd brown box (in that green/red flag).  I look at moonlight's picture for example.  But no, I got all Neko prop installed but it still appear.  Anyone can tell me what missing plugin I need to install, please?? 

It looks like missing power pole?

I check Moonlight's readme but I installed all plugins including power pole from Neko.  I dont understand.   ()what() ()what() ()what() ()what()    I don't speak japanese so that may be why. 

Does anyone know specific dat and model and scdesc for this missing plugin so i can verify my installation?

Thank you for helps.  happy new year!

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

diego6677

Quote from: art128 on December 31, 2014, 03:44:25 AM
Can you check if you have all the prop packs from neko? You may have overlooked one as the name are similar:

NekoPropSet01-1.zip, NekoPropSet01-2.zip
NekoPropSet03.zip, NekoPropSet02.zip
NekoTextureSet01.zip (just in case), NekoPropSet04_2.zip, NekoPropSet04_1.zip, NekoPropSet05.zip

Art128 - thank you for the link but I have downloaed and reinstall all of those.  Still the same as before. :((

diego6677

If it helps anyone,

I am on NAM32 and Simcity Deluxe (SC4 & rush hour together).  I don't understand the problem - I have installed everything as suggested/advice but still problematic.  ()what() ()what()

art128

Did you install the mod through the NAM installer or from Moonlight's website?

Props & Texture Catalog

diego6677

Quote from: art128 on December 31, 2014, 04:19:40 AM
Did you install the mod through the NAM installer or from Moonlight's website?

I install the mod from Moonlight's website.

What was happened is that I noticed in my NAM32 installation that the SAM10 is Moonlight but without all those cherry trees and lampost.  It is just road texture and that's all.  I didn't like that plain road. 

So I saw the Moonlight website and I like it.  So I installed it.  It replaces SAM1 (which was parking lot texture which I hate it!).  It works well except that strange missing prop.

Edit: Extra info.

In my Simcity plugin folder (inside my document....):

Moonlight mod is inside "z ML JPN Street MOD chg SAM1" folder.

A folder below that folder is: "z___NAM".

It doesn't make any difference if I put Moonlight's mod inside z___NAM or outside of it. I still see the missing prop.   ()what()

Thank you for answers in case.

art128

What you can try is making it load last in your plugins. (add some more zzzz )

Also yeah, when they put the mod in the NAM they basically broke it. Don't know why they did that but hey, it's the NAM team, they know what they're doing right..?

Anyway, I've found this dependency as well: Kei-Jpn-Prop-BasicSet-01 Which has power poles in it that might be the one you're missing, can you check? (click on ダウンロード(1.3MB) to download it)

Props & Texture Catalog

diego6677

Quote from: art128 on December 31, 2014, 05:00:31 AM
What you can try is making it load last in your plugins. (add some more zzzz )

Also yeah, when they put the mod in the NAM they basically broke it. Don't know why they did that but hey, it's the NAM team, they know what they're doing right..?

Anyway, I've found this dependency as well: Kei-Jpn-Prop-BasicSet-01 Which has power poles in it that might be the one you're missing, can you check? (click on ダウンロード(1.3MB) to download it)

:bnn: :bnn: :bnn: :bnn: :bnn: :bnn: &apls &apls &apls &apls :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It works!!!  :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD   It is that Kei-JPn_prop-basicset-01 has got that missing prop. Thank you for finding it for me! :)  I will make note of it for my future.

Thank you so much Art128!! :)  Very happy new year to you! :)

Activate