• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

VALTIO

Started by Krio, May 14, 2007, 01:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krio

VALTIO

A long time ago, after Earth was formed, unknown mapper created map, which looks like Ireland to game called SimCity 4! And then..something BIG happened!

KRIO BENGT DOWNLOADED THE MAP AND STARTED A NEW REGION!

It's now here in Devotion! Only Krio knows, what this MD will bring to folks! Maybe more exclamation marks! A story perhaps! Politics! But one thing is sure..VALTIO (the state) will make Shadow Assasin's Ensenada burn in trash bin, VALTIO will demolish Glenni's Vandals Fjella, eat imgoingtoeatyou's EYECANDY, VALTIO will bring revolution to Osturland, VALTIO will fill the Grand Canyon of jeronji! And much, much more!

VALTIO's map!

VALTIO's flag! (The Grater Flag)

Award winning teaser!
No lurker's allowed, only comments!

Tarkus

Bengt, glad to see you brought Valtio over here.  That teaser shot there really is award worthy! :thumbsup:  I really like your usage of Diagonal Streets and the seawalls, as well as the general Euro ambience of it.

I rather enjoyed Qaddro while you had it going, and I'm glad to see you have a new MD here.  And that flag is truly awesome. 

Looking forward to seeing more of Valtio!

-Alex

Yoder7652

looks good so far....Time for some more pictures  ;D

Krio

THE UPDATE

In the streets of Katariinankaupunki the police is keeping the order!

The police.

Let me flip your pics.

Tram line 2

Here they plan what MDs / CJs are dissed next.

Silence in the church, or the invisible pink unicorn will throw meteors from heaven.

REPLIES

Tarkus: Of course you like it! Anyone likes VALTIO! Or if they don't..then..the police will have some questions.
And the flag is awesome in my opinion too, it was "fun" to make it. Unique flag in CJ/MD history perhaps?

Yoder7652: VALTIO will serve you. Now watch them.
[/font]

bat

wonderful start and great first update! :thumbsup: Fantastic pictures :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

Great start, my friend! Your city looks splendid so far. I'll be waiting eagerly to see more development!

jeronij

You may want to revise the text in the start post, and make it match with this site ....  ::)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

jeronij

I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

kwakelaar

Yes, I would say the flag is unique. What happens next?

jacqulina

wonderfull start,fantastic work with those seawalls,excellent pics too :thumbsup:

guurgkud

ooo tremendous start!!  :thumbsup:

those pictures look really good. looking forward to more  :thumbsup:
]http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7083.0]

Come discover its mysteries...
Tristania // Revisited

Krio

I'M NOT DEAD YET

But You will be soon.

I see light!

They say, that there is good cheese in Osturland.

FEAR THE LEADER (and his high rent)

From govermental core. So boring that even the colours are leaving.

Malminkatu

REPLIES

Constructive criticsm: 2
jeronij:
The texts are changed to Devotion like! And you're welcome
jacqulina: Thank you, thank you!

Ooh, interesting: 3
All: Thank you. More is NOW and it is the so good, that you would die for it! And there will be new symbols soon!

Great work: 1
bat: Thank you

bat

That's a fantastic night picture you made there and a wonderful park, but the others are also great!! :thumbsup: Looking forward to more!

Snaper

It is very beautiful, very beautiful catches of night  :thumbsup:

And beautiful work with PhotoShop  ;)

guurgkud

Astonishing! Love your pictures  :thumbsup:
]http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=7083.0]

Come discover its mysteries...
Tristania // Revisited

Yoder7652

they do have good cheese in Osturland  ;)  :D I must say...nice pics!  &apls

Krio

THE GREATEST BESTEST BIGGEST
SUPERIOR UPDATE PROJECT WHAT
DEVOTION HAVE EVER SEEN!

You may have seen my previous update called "I'm not dead yet!" - and to be frank it was just superior, no lethal. I just didn't put enough effort into it so I have decided to start THE GREATEST  BESTEST BIGGEST DEVOTION UPDATE PROJCET WHAT SIMTROPOLIS HAVE EVER SEEN! I DO NOT FAIL! I DO NOT!

________

Before it was simple 6 pictures "mocking / promoting" Osturland, but where is fun in that when we can mock some naabs! But now I have THE GREATEST  BESTEST BIGGEST SUPERIOR UPDATE PROJCET WHAT DEVOTION HAVE EVER SEEN! It will spam several updates without pictures. naabish? I know it's naabish and I probably laugh for it several days.

_______

No one dosen't read these texts, so weather here in Helsinki is beautiful, sunny +15C and little windy. I cleaned my room tonight, oh boy it was hard work to remove those furnitures. And I made a BAT ready, will be in STEX soon.

______

So far myTHE GREATEST  BESTEST BIGGEST SUPERIOR UPDATE PROJCET WHAT DEVOTION HAVE EVER SEEN has not shown any pictures, but I it will show +100 region pictures and +1000 city pictures in one update! AAARGGH! I'm now forming my playing cards to make a pyramid. Of course it will fail like that one CJ. And because I'm good in batting, I show much my buildings in my THE GREATEST  BESTEST BIGGEST SUPERIOR UPDATE PROJCET WHAT DEVOTION HAVE EVER SEEN.

REPLIES

Thank you all for replying, espically Yoder who was "first target" :P ;D

This update is funnier in ST, so sorry if you do not get the joke.

Yoder7652

yeah...I saw this one....it is less impressive when there are no pictures! It was a pleasure being your first target... :D

Mulefisk

Sure it was a little over the top but give the guy a break.. He's just a newbie. We've all been there.

As for your cities, great work!  :thumbsup:

Krio

I HAVE ALL THE PIG IRON

Welcome to Tulikivi.

I have a Odd feeling.

Achtung Baby.

VALTIO takes care of it's workers.

Keep the money flowing.

The harbour. The port. I call it as "satama".

Magazines and drink.

Preston's Shoes. Burned.

REPLIES

No this time.