• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CS$$ BAT with a lot of job

Started by sarungman, March 31, 2007, 09:52:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarungman

i've been playing this game and searching for some plugins..... now i've just realized that i have insufficient CS$$ custom lots.... when in the game the demand for CS$$ always stands on the top of RCI demand graph. I dont have nothing to provide job CS$$. I always zone for low and medium commercial to appear CS$$ building and of course make it historical...(i dont want the building upgraded).... BUT IT'S USELES.... i need more!!!

somebody knows which cs$$ i should download??? ... i really need gigantic SC$$ ( a lot of workers).... i've tried to raise tax foe CS$$ until 20.... and the demand greatly fall.... but some residents will have no job...... and also, i've tried to make a custom lot and BAT to solve this problem... but i dont know how to add job to my BAT.... (the highest CS$$ BAT/ custom lot's worker i only have is 374 jobs) :(
:::=:::=:::=:::=:::=:::

please wait for my return :D
-AsianEvolusioner AKA Sarungman

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

sarungman

wow.... that building is awesome!!! .... looks odd....  but it's okay.... this is very helpful..... thanks..... another skyscreaper in my city.... :thumbsup:
:::=:::=:::=:::=:::=:::

please wait for my return :D
-AsianEvolusioner AKA Sarungman

chadmichael03

I saw one recently that was a little older style, or more traditional, large office building with a lot of CS$$ jobs.

It might have also been CS$ jobs, but I'm thinking it was CS$$.  It was something like the people working there were in a call center and/or selling credit cards over the phone or something.

Also, though, I seem to remember it being on a site where you could search by categories such as CS$$ and CS$.  And unless I'm going crazy, I don't see that capability right now at SC4D or STEX.

Hopefully someone can help me out here.

chadmichael03

The description even said something along the lines of, "finally, a solution to the seemingly never ending demand for CS$$"

or maybe CS$

this is driving me crazy :(