• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

1900's-1920's Villas and Bungalows.

Started by joelyboy911, July 18, 2009, 01:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joelyboy911

I was wondering if anyone knew of any of these style of houses, which I would like for a New Zealand style MD I have got planned. They were built in the 'Colonial' era in New Zealand, and probably throughout other areas at the same time.

This picture is from a real estate agency's website, so excuse the badly photoshopped sky.  :P .

They often have a front porch, and/or a bay window of some kind facing the street, and have tile or corrugated steel rooves. Some have ornate wood carvings as decorative elements on the gable, but I'm not too worried about all these details. 
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

BarbyW

Search for mattb325 on the LEX as he has many Australian houses available and you may find that type among them.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

joelyboy911

Thanks Barby. He had loads of BATs which look like they will go great in my cities.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

jmyers2043

Jen_p also did a series of homes with corrugated metal roofing. She is from Australia as well.

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1341

Or you can do a LEX power search and chose Jen_P as creator/designer. I suspect that a lot of her bats are a reflection her surroundings. Interesting picture nevertheless. The home itself looks very much like homes in Michigan where I grew up. With the expectation of the metal roof that is. This is also what I find fascinating about SC4D. From your picture I learn that we all have a lot of RL similarities.

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

joelyboy911

SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian